Author Topic: Fighting  (Read 1245 times)

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
Re: Fighting
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2012, 01:56:11 PM »
So sorry you are going through this Debbie with Morgan & Einstein  :'(
I can totally empathize with you  :bigarmhug:
As Morgan has only been castrated 3 wks ago, no doubt his body will still be 'out of sorts' for a while before he settles down. 
It may well be, given a couple of months his behaviour will calm down.  :-\  What i'm trying to say is don't give up hope yet.  ;)

I will send you a PM with a positive outcome we have personally experienced.  ;)

Nina, Jo Jo, Georgia & Alfie

Offline sharonmansfield

• Donator
  • Bluebell and Jasmine
Re: Fighting
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2012, 04:38:40 PM »
No advice sorry I just wanted to give you a bit of support. I just wanted to say that if you have to let one of them go then its really not your fault as you have done everything you can for them and this unhappy situation. Its not like you are letting a dog go as you cannot be bothered its the exact opposite. You clearly love both of your boys and this is so hard for you.

My two girls fight sometimes but I can see it building and I know the triggers, one year on holiday we had a fight every night and I could not think why and it was as you said getting through the door first. There was a small table blocking the way so every night they would barge towards the door and have a scrap, very scary. I removed the table and no more fighting as the gap was big enough for two. They are complex little characters.
Thinking of you
Cocker Spaniels are like chocolates you can never have just one!