Author Topic: Natural Instinct Founders have left the company  (Read 4801 times)

Offline deano

• Site Member
Re: Natural Instinct Founders have left the company
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2013, 11:17:47 PM »
I have just caught this and am really sad to hear this, after finally getting the boys off dry
BiscuitsI was so pleased to find a good quality raw food which is easy to use and which was easy to obtain. Frankie took to it immediately until he became sick and I now have Alfie and Louis on this as well and they love it.  I bought two bags of natures best frozen nuggets on Monday while at the vets to try Frankie with as he had stopped eating the NI and he really likes this but will be keen to see what happens now.

Elaine could you add me to the Facebook group pls  :blink:  I tried the link but it says the page not found

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2013, 08:37:45 AM »
I still use NI and haven't noticed any difference at all to the quality or appearance of the food and William and Louis still love it.

I also order from Wolf Tucker, a similar "complete" raw food supplier and I've just placed an order with Nutriment, the company set up by Suzanne Brock, sister of one of the founders of NI. Maybe slight teething problems there as I had a phone message yesterday saying they were only sending part of my order as they couldn't fulfil all of it until next week, but they won't be charging additional postage for sending the order out in two lots. 

I'll PM you about the Facebook group Lorraine :D

Offline mlynnf50

• Donator
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2013, 09:13:25 AM »
Hi Elaine, would it be possible to add me please. Thanks Lynn

Offline supergirl

• Wonderful Indie
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2013, 04:41:17 PM »
I'm still using NI, though I get mine from my local pet store and haven't noticed any difference.  Though I might give the Wolf Tucker a try just for a change.  ;)
Misha, Ellie, Roly, Lexi (& Karen)

People who have dogs live longer - it's all the extra love

Offline MaggieR

• Donator
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2013, 04:45:14 PM »
Going to give Nutriment a shot - basically because of the one they have thats aimed at pancreatitis/kidney/liver problems - been looking for something similar to that for a while.  Will feedback ;)
Lisa & Maggie x

One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why.  ~Author Unknown

Offline crazybailey

• Donator
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2013, 01:58:41 PM »
http://www.nutriment.co/

Is the new NI you get £10 off first order too feel free to use my name if you want to take advantage of the refer a friend offer... Sarah Evans

Sarah, are you saying that Nutriment is the new NI and are you ordering from Nurtiment or NI for the refer a friend?
I'm normally on my phone, please forgive any typing errors!