Author Topic: Puppies, growth and appetite?  (Read 2122 times)

Offline abkb

• Donator
Re: Puppies, growth and appetite?
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2013, 09:02:22 PM »
Glad Lottie is feeling better...it must be the 'six month pup runs' as Finley has had a dodgy tum too  :005:

Just a tip; have a tube of pro kolin in at all times, it clears dodgy tums up in no time  :D
Karen, owned by Molly B the blue roan show cocker, D.O.B 02/08/2011, and Finley the orange and white show cocker, D.O.B 19/01/2013

Offline airyfairy76

• Site Member
    • Facebook page: A Spaniel's Tail
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2013, 09:07:03 PM »
Glad Lottie is feeling better...it must be the 'six month pup runs' as Finley has had a dodgy tum too  :005:

Just a tip; have a tube of pro kolin in at all times, it clears dodgy tums up in no time  :D

Thanks for the tip  :D

Offline butterflywings21

• Tilly 10/02/2013~Jenson 09/01/2019
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2013, 09:16:49 PM »
I read today on another forum that appears to be a lot of upset tummies around at the moment - might be something that passes in a couple of days as it seems to be doing with Lottie?
I hope so, Tilly doesn't have the best tum to start with, everything upsets her. That's why I use her kibble for training. Pro kolin is my second best friend  :005: :005:....

Offline Emilyoliver

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2013, 10:03:07 PM »

Yep, my pup had runs last weekend. Chick and rice and Yumpro for couple of days and all back to bonkers   :005:
Michelle, Emily and Ollie

Offline Redked

• Donator
  • Beautiful Bonnie Boo (formerly The Destroyer)
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2013, 11:39:36 PM »
I think Bonnie has a cast iron tummy-she didn't even get the runs after eating piles of cat poo. She seems to be off her food too though but no runs yet. I'm putting it down to weather and the fact that my OH keeps 'trying' her on other foods. He's just so maddening  >:D  If she leaves her food he gives her something else like cornflakes for breakfast so its pretty obvious she's learnt to leave boring (healthy) food because my hubby swaps it for something better. Grrrrr. Fingers crossed Lottie's on the mend now  :luv:

Offline airyfairy76

• Site Member
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2013, 09:24:34 AM »
Luckily Lottie so far also has the constitution of an ox (horse poo being her delicacy of choice) - hence why I started this in the feeding section, as I thought she had gone off her food, or just needed less!   I guess we all get tummy bugs occasionally though!

This mornings breakfast (just chicken with a bit of kibble today) was gone in about 60 seconds flat as well, and "things" have almost firmed up to normal consistency....

:lol2:

I'm not surprised you're cross - currently it's just me and my furry girl, but if I meet someone and they start feeding Lottie random bits of food, I will be quite mad too!!!  >:D

Offline Letichia

• Site Member
  • Maverick
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2013, 04:06:00 PM »
Pleased to read that Lottie is feeling much better now, hope she continues to improve :blink:

Letichia, Lilly, Polo and Maverick x

Offline butterflywings21

• Tilly 10/02/2013~Jenson 09/01/2019
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2013, 08:34:13 PM »
Glad all is well today.

Offline airyfairy76

• Site Member
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2013, 08:43:10 PM »
Thanks all :)

Gave her her the rest of the chicken I had bought her, plus a normal ration of her Eden.

The bowl is gleaming.....

:D