Author Topic: Wainwrights  (Read 3856 times)

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
Re: Wainwrights
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2013, 04:12:21 PM »
What is the earliest age we could move to skinners ?? Would like to move around 9 months what do you all think.... :huh:

Don't know cos Bucks is 9months in two weeks, which will fit in with me weaning off JWB / onto Skinners....  :-\
Maybe measure and weigh Lexi & go from there?

yes they do a lamb and rice variety and a field and trial puppy food
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline BeeBoo

• Buckley
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2013, 04:17:49 PM »
What is the earliest age we could move to skinners ?? Would like to move around 9 months what do you all think.... :huh:

Don't know cos Bucks is 9months in two weeks, which will fit in with me weaning off JWB / onto Skinners....  :-\
Maybe measure and weigh Lexi & go from there?

yes they do a lamb and rice variety and a field and trial puppy food

They do! I forgot - for Macette http://www.skinnerspetfoods.co.uk/store/all-dogs/puppy-lamb-rice/
http://www.skinnerspetfoods.co.uk/store/working-dogs/puppy-food/ (this one has maize in it though....)

I'm going for Salmon & Rice working dogs, then onto the duck / or a mix of the two. He gets dishes of fish, chicken and the odd bit of scrambled egg now so that won't change....

Offline JennyBee

• Princess Brodie
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2013, 06:07:50 PM »

It says on WhichDogFood that it's suitable for nine months plus, so should be fine. Brodie was on Skinners when she came to me as a pup, it's good food for the price.

x In memory of Barney x

Offline Macette

• Lexi
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2013, 02:21:31 PM »
I will hold off till 9 months and stay with duck and rice I think in the skinners adult version. Skinners puppy seems to be quite dear so wouldn't be saving anything by moving her to the puppy skinners. But the adult skinners seems really great value and no maize corn or wheat. ;)

Offline BeeBoo

• Buckley
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2013, 02:26:05 PM »
Absolutely. I'm going for a mix of duck and salmon as he loves fish. Got my 2.5kg bag of the salmon today...he's sampled it for rewards & doth approve  ;)

Offline Macette

• Lexi
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2013, 09:15:10 PM »
Have moved to skinners duck and rice. Great price.... The amount to feed seems a bit small 100 gm per 8 kg of dog...Lexi is still under 10kg. Anyway gave her 30gms in the morning -and 100gms evening. Does that seem right. Also added a couple spoonfuls of chicken stock. She seems happy enough ....and I'm saving a fortune lol