Author Topic: My little hero  (Read 2201 times)

Offline Deb H

• Site Member
My little hero
« on: February 11, 2007, 09:24:00 AM »
I know technically George is only part working cocker but I thought I would share ;). I took him to the livery yard where i keep my dobbin for the first time yesterday and took him out for a walk in the fields, let him off nose straight to ground followed a scent and hey presto flushed out two pheasants. Boy was he pleased with himself, I was pretty cheffed with him too. Hmm maybe......
He is your friend,your partner,your defender,your dog. You are his life,his love,his leader. He will be yours,faithfull and true,to the last beat of his heart.You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.Anon.
Deb,Henry,Jasper & George angel babies. Sydney,Harry,Jethro,Dhali Hebe Seth Hades Moses

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
Re: My little hero
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 11:09:54 AM »
I know technically George is only part working cocker but I thought I would share ;). I took him to the livery yard where i keep my dobbin for the first time yesterday and took him out for a walk in the fields, let him off nose straight to ground followed a scent and hey presto flushed out two pheasants. Boy was he pleased with himself, I was pretty cheffed with him too. Hmm maybe......

clever lad :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:  don't they just strut after they've done that...so proud of themselves....doesn't matter if he doesn't have any working cocker in him, he was still doing the gundog thing :luv:
helen & jarvis x

Offline spanielcrazy

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 04:45:46 PM »
That's how these things get started  :005:

Well done, George!
The madhouse: Michelle, Joy, Jordie, Gizmo, Bracken, Jewel

"My darlings,I love you more than life itself, but you're all ****ing mad!"  Ozzy Osbourne

Offline *Theresa*

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2007, 04:19:06 PM »
Good on George. Well done boy.  :D
Theresa, Dave, Glen and Sally (or their aliases Gwendoline and Scallywag)