Cocker Specific Discussion > General Cocker Spaniel Discussion

RIP Morgan

(1/3) > >>

ElaineH:
 I'm so sad today to have to report that we have lost our darling big boy.
He was diagnosed with kidney disease just after Christmas and as he was an old boy we knew that the times we shared were coming to an end.
Last night at bedtime his left front leg wouldn't bear his weight and we hoped it was just cramp but this morning he was no better, just lay on the kitchen mat, wouldn't eat breakfast, just wanted to sleep and he was so listless.
He couldn't stand and had to be lifted into the car, the emergency vet was super but agreed with us that Morgan had had enough and we had to face that final decision.
We know we did our best for our boy, loving him too much to allow him to suffer and be in discomfort but it has hit us so hard   
It hasn't helped that today we're celebrating hubby's birthday and the whole family is here when really we just want to be alone and remember him.
Goodbye my love, things will never be the same without you.

bizzylizzy:
So sorry to read about Morgan, no matter how prepared you think you are, nothing ever makes the parting easier. Hold on to the good memories and he‘s never far away.
Thinking of you.
Run free over the Rainbow Bridge dear Morgen, you‘ll always be loved  :luv:

Mudmagnets:
Very sorry to read about dear Morgan, he gave and received so much love in his life.

Look after yourselves, here are a few  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: hope they help

MIN:
So sorry to hear of Morgan's passing. We know the pain of a emergency vet visit and the outcome of coming home alone.  So sad. Fly high and free Morgan

ejp:
I'm so sad for you, it's such a painful time, and nothing prepares you for it. Morgan was truly loved and had a wonderful life.  Run free Morgan.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version