Author Topic: arden grange premium v adult  (Read 1268 times)

Offline bev6951

• Site Member
arden grange premium v adult
« on: June 23, 2008, 02:56:37 PM »
HI, I have always fed wilson and mylee AG Premium or prestige (cant remember exactly its in the maroon bag) anyway on saturday I decided to change them to normal adult (in the green bag) as everyones feeling the pinch at the mo and not wanting to compromise their health or enjoyment decided to go for this as it is slightly less expensive but still AG. The problem is Wilson is turning his nose up at it! Mylee wolfed it down like there was no difference and wilson will eat it after a good long while of hunger strike (prob 1 hr tops!!  ::) ) but he always usually wolfs it down too. What is the big difference, it looks a bit drier and maybe less meaty smelling but other than that why would he turn his nose up? :huh:  :huh:
Bev, Wilson & Mylee xxx

Cazzie

Re: arden grange premium v adult
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 03:04:54 PM »
Not sure but Sweepie has gone off AG the purple bag  :-\

Offline fenn2006

• Site Member
  • Best girl Fenn
    • www.photobucket.com
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 04:34:08 PM »
Ah I asked AG the same thing when I wanted to change Fenn from the Prestige as she was getting a little porker .  I was thinking of going for the adult or performance but when I spoke to the lady at AG and because Fenn was a picky eater prior to Prestige she felt that the Premium was the best choice as slightly lower in calories but still the intense flavor as you actually get chicken, as well as chicken meal in the Premium and Prestige where as the others you just get chicken meal (even though this is to a high standand).  She said in her experience most dogs, especially the picky ones (like Fenn) will turn there noses up after having Prestige and can definitely taste the difference.

Not sure if that's helped?
Cockers are little people with minds of their own... x0x

Offline joanne_v

• Site Member
  • Team Edward
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2008, 05:25:32 PM »
where did you buy the prestige one? Perhaps you can get it cheaper and stick with it. I buy it from www.berriewoodwholesale.co.uk (I should work on commission for them as lots of COLers now get it there thanks to me!)

Mum to cockers Lily, Lance and Krumble and lurchers Arwen and Lyra. Hooman sister to Pepper, 13.

Offline bev6951

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2008, 05:37:34 PM »
Hi, thanks guys for your help, fenn2006 that sounds about right that my wils would be a picky eater  ::)  >:( fussy little sod!!!)
and joanne thankyou so much for the link, wow it really is a lot cheaper I currently pay £21 for a 7.5kg bag every month so I am well pleased with you!!! thanks  :lol2:
Bev, Wilson & Mylee xxx

Offline KatieJean

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2008, 05:57:03 PM »
Thanks for the info of the supplier, don't need any at the moment but have kept the address

Offline fenn2006

• Site Member
  • Best girl Fenn
    • www.photobucket.com
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2008, 09:58:17 AM »
where did you buy the prestige one? Perhaps you can get it cheaper and stick with it. I buy it from www.berriewoodwholesale.co.uk (I should work on commission for them as lots of COLers now get it there thanks to me!)

THis is where we get ours from thanks to COL  :shades:
Cockers are little people with minds of their own... x0x

Cazzie

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2008, 10:29:28 AM »

You should become a stockist, youd get it even cheaper than that  ;)

Offline joanne_v

• Site Member
  • Team Edward
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2008, 05:52:03 PM »
you never know...i might extend my services....  ;)

Mum to cockers Lily, Lance and Krumble and lurchers Arwen and Lyra. Hooman sister to Pepper, 13.