Author Topic: how much to feed?  (Read 430 times)

Offline bec1970

how much to feed?
« on: October 07, 2012, 09:52:41 PM »
Hi everyone just a quick question.

Winnie is almost 7 months old & I have been following the 10% rule so far but was just wondering when she would need to be given the 2-3% recommended for an adult dog? I was thinking when she is a year old?

Offline bec1970

Re: how much to feed?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 11:09:07 PM »
Am I asking a ridiculously stupid question or does nobody know?   :dunno:

It probably does seem stupid looking back on it & I could probably find the answer out by reading up on it just thought I would be a bit lazy by asking!  :embarassed:

Ok I'll put it in as a search lol!!

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 11:26:37 PM »
Seems a sensible question to me! I'm assuming you are raw feeding? I don't feed raw so don't have the answer I'm afraid. Maybe if you amend the title to mention raw some of the other raw feeders will come to your aid!
Archie is wet fed and I changed him to adult at around 8 months because he started getting a bit round  ;)

Offline bec1970

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 11:47:17 PM »
Ah yes I seem to have a few braincells not working as they should be at the mo!! Should maybe get to bed a bit earlier lol!

Thanks for replying I will re-post my question.

I am thinking of changing her to a dry food as a lady up the road is feeding her 6 month cocker skinners & she seems to be thriving on it. Blimey I worry about what I'm feeding Winnie as much as I worry what I give my kids! Although I suppose she is one of them!  :005: