Author Topic: Unpleasant incident yesterday  (Read 2837 times)

Offline Ben's mum

• Donator
Re: Unpleasant incident yesterday
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2015, 09:21:15 PM »
Poor Bobby, what an unpleasant woman  :-\
In our area a couple of weeks ago someone photographed a man kicking his dog in a park. They sent the photo to our local paper who to their credit enlarged it and asked do you know this man?

In last weeks paper they reported the fog was safe with the RSPCA and the man was in prison.  I suspect that only happened because of the public outcry.
Hopefully you never see her again, but if you do try to get a photo !

Offline BobnDot

• Donator
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2015, 11:24:40 PM »
My worry would be that any dog that retaliated to a kick from this woman may find itself being seized as dangerously out of control and the owner possibly facing charges.

I'd certainly report this matter to the police, RSPCA and your local council dog wardens as they'd then have a record of a "Person" acting in this manner in your local area. This may help if someone else is unlucky enough to come in contact with the woman.

Glad to hear that Bobby suffered no lasting effects and well done for not over-reacting.

Bob.

Offline MacTavish Boys

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2015, 11:49:44 AM »
Shocking behaviour >:D i hope Bobby does not suffer any long term damage :luv:
Stephanie, George and Hamish xxx
George'n' Hamish's Mum

Offline assumpta

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2015, 01:14:43 PM »
Shocking but I do think you done right by not reacting badly as she's clearly unwell. It reminds me of a incident a few ago with my old springer when we were walking behind a young fella and I don't know if we spooked him or what but when he turned round he yelled and screamed into my dogs face "F@#$, F@#$ a dog F/#$" and took off running apparently in fear for his life still swearing and shouting!! Obviously he was unwell too.

Offline julie1

• Julie & Kez
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2015, 05:26:24 PM »
Shocking but I do think you done right by not reacting badly as she's clearly unwell. It reminds me of a incident a few ago with my old springer when we were walking behind a young fella and I don't know if we spooked him or what but when he turned round he yelled and screamed into my dogs face "F@#$, F@#$ a dog F/#$" and took off running apparently in fear for his life still swearing and shouting!! Obviously he was unwell too.

Glad Bobby & you are o.k. :fear2:             I would suspect something like Aspergers syndrome (don't know how to spell it) but even so I think someone should be told.
regards from Julie & Kez

Offline minimoo

• Donator
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2015, 01:18:14 PM »
Im afraid my reaction wouldn't have been good , she would have been in real trouble  >:D, I just hope she doesn't do it to any other poor dog . Unwell or not they would learn they wouldn't get away with it if it was my dog
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline PennyB

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2015, 03:33:16 PM »
Same happened to a friend's 6 month old CKCS pup last week who was onlead minding her own business and this bloke came along and just kicked her dog - my friend was pretty shaekn up by the whole thing (more than her dog really) so she also told the police
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline AlanT

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2015, 06:30:44 PM »
My dog was paddling around in a small river. A 4x4 driver turned upand tried to drive in it.

I stood in his way while my wife caught the dog.

He just RAN ME OVER. This country is full of crazy people. Take care out there.