Author Topic: Ammended Colours For Registering Cocker Spaniel Puppies  (Read 4539 times)

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
Re: Ammended Colours For Registering Cocker Spaniel Puppies
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2010, 08:56:01 AM »
Can't comment on the ps.

I didn't expect you to - it was just to explain to existing members who may have been confused by how things have changed from our previous discussions on here.

Re the changes, there are other colours also left out (there are no "and ticked" recessive particolours listed for example so three of my own dogs would not have their colours recognised by the KC's system now) and some included which should not be so clearly the list is far from correct. If you and your breeder friends are members of a breed club (as most good breeders are), you should contact your club secretary or breed council representative & they can advise you further.
Jane

Offline Kathyf

• Limited Member
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2010, 10:07:12 AM »
This is where we are at with the cocker clubs at the moment - but even the cocker club wasn't aware of the situation but at least it is now in the wider domain.

Offline carol b

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2010, 05:23:15 PM »
I've just been onto the link to the Kennel Club and Liver and Tan is on the list.

Offline chelle

• Site Member
    • Cedarose Spaniels
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2010, 07:42:01 PM »
Yes this is good news but they have removed tri now & lemon. What would you reg black white & tan as black & tan?