Author Topic: Hi all I am new to the forum  (Read 585 times)

Offline dans better half

Hi all I am new to the forum
« on: April 22, 2014, 10:02:23 AM »
 :blink: I am hoping to meet some new friends and get some help an advice on getting our new addition to the family. You all may know my partner Dan/brodie we are looking to fined brodie an jessshitzu my other girl a new friend :)

Offline Emilyoliver

Re: Hi all I am new to the forum
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 10:25:53 AM »
Hi, and welcome  :blink:

Good luck with your search for a new addition.  Exciting times!  (New addition will have a lot to live up to as Dan's done a fantastic job with young Brodie).
Michelle, Emily and Ollie

Offline ollie nathan's mum

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 11:08:17 AM »
Hi and welcome to COL, look forward to getting to know you
Ollie D.O.B 29/03/2010

Offline dans better half

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 11:46:14 AM »
Thank you all for the post s bk and she certainly does as brodie is a fantastic cocker and loves pleasing dan has put in soo much time an effort and it has certainly payed off :) I wil have my work cut out trying to get thoes standards lol but will love evey minute of it an learning new things along the way

Offline Emilyoliver

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 11:50:04 AM »
Thank you all for the post s bk and she certainly does as brodie is a fantastic cocker and loves pleasing dan has put in soo much time an effort and it has certainly payed off :) I wil have my work cut out trying to get thoes standards lol but will love evey minute of it an learning new things along the way
Am in the process of training my first cocker to the gun  :blink:.  We're having the most fun, and I'm sure you will too  :D.  Plus am sure it helps to have some competition!!
Michelle, Emily and Ollie