Author Topic: Some people are so selfish!!!!  (Read 2192 times)

ziggy

Some people are so selfish!!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2004, 02:29:52 PM »
you poor things,,i know how you feel,i was walking home from work with ruby(SINCE DIED ) she was on the lead and as i came down our road a massive gsd was wandering the street with no sight of an owner never mind a lead,i have never been so scared,the dog came running towards us and tried to attack ruby,i had to keep swinging her round on her lead to keep him away,she was choking and i couldn,t do a thing apart from shouting for help,then a car passed and the driver just slowed down ,,watched the horror show and carried on, i was yelling for help and no,one came,that experience still haunts me.glad you are both okay :wink:                    

Offline Katherine

• Site Member
    • http://www.howellsdesign.co.uk/katherine//
Some people are so selfish!!!!
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2004, 11:22:00 AM »
That is really terrible! And to walk in a public place without a lead! We had a similar experience when walking with my freinds dog, Sophie, in the park. This lady had a huge Rottweiler off the lead and it started chasing and jumping on Sophie and shes only a puppy. We shouted at the lady to call it back but she ignored us. Its amazing how irrisponsible people can be!                    
Katherine and Barnaby