Author Topic: Bentley 3yrs Pro dogs direct, fostered Luton.  (Read 1609 times)

Offline zenon_bass

Bentley 3yrs Pro dogs direct, fostered Luton.
« on: March 27, 2014, 05:48:32 PM »
http://www.prodogsdirect.org.uk/#/bentley/4583675976

Bentley is a 3 year old male Cocker Spaniel. 

Bentley is looking for an experienced energetic home with someone who understand the needs of a very energetic Cocker.  He is very excitable and puppy-like - it's hard to believe he is almost 3. He loves to play and wrestle with us and other dogs and tug toys etc.

Bentley doesn't appear to have had any obedience training at all.  He will recall if he feels like it but out in an open field it's a real lottery.  This is something his fosters are working hard to rectify but training will need to be ongoing in his new home.
He can be stubborn like many Cockers so will need someone who understands this and is happy to continue to work with him.  Please only consider applying if you are able fully to commit to Bentley.

He is pretty good on the lead.  He has learned how to walk in line or just behind.

Bentley loves to run and is currently doing well with his weight loss.  New owners who are active and love to run would be fantastic for this boy.  His weight will need to continue to be monitored in his new home.  His fosters are working very hard to reduce his waistline.

He will need new owners who are around for most of the day and a home with older teenage children only.  (Please do not apply if you have young children).

Bentley is in foster in Luton, Bedfordshire.

More pics on PDD site.

Offline Dinah

Re: Bentley 3yrs Pro dogs direct, fostered Luton.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 07:25:20 PM »
Bentley looks like a real character - one who seems to have been left to his own devices for most of his life.  Hope you find a loving, responsible cocker home soon Bentley. :-*

Offline kalami

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 06:14:21 AM »
Lol look at him  :luv:

Offline ShazzaC

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 09:55:10 AM »
What a cheeky boy - he reminds me very much of my Blue  :005:
I hope someone with lots of experience gets him, I think he needs boundaries and love. Bless him.

Offline Cockertime Blues

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2014, 07:18:07 PM »
That look on his face just makes you laugh.  Hope he gets the right home soon.

Offline zenon_bass

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2014, 12:53:50 AM »
Marked as reserved - 6th April.  :D