Author Topic: Robin 5 Year Old Girl @ Many Tears  (Read 2949 times)

Offline 1sttimecockermum

• Donator
Robin 5 Year Old Girl @ Many Tears
« on: September 11, 2015, 01:07:09 PM »
http://www.manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=14229

10/09/15 Robin is a female cocker spaniel who is 5 years old. She is ex breeding girl who is initially a little bit timid but will come up to you after a while and then be happy to be handled. Robin loves being around other dogs and will need a home with at least one other to help her adjust to her new life and learn about things like house training and lead walking. She has poorly skin at the moment but we are treating this and it should improve in time. Robin has lots to learn, and would need a happy family who want to teach her all the things she doesnt know like love, kindness and comfy beds.
Owned by Dennis the Menace and Ruby Dooby Doo

Offline Dinah

Re: Robin 5 Year Old Girl @ Many Tears
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 11:45:16 AM »
Red red Robin has come bob bob bobbing up here into foster.  She's quite a small cocker,has explored the garden and all available dog beds - now fast asleep in her chosen one.  :blink:

Offline Dinah

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2015, 09:07:39 AM »
Robin's update + video now on the MT site if anyone can transfer it to here.  She's doing well. :blink:

Offline 8 Hairy Feet

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2015, 09:28:30 AM »
 :luv: what a lovely little girl!

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2015, 10:50:08 AM »
Robin's update + video now on the MT site if anyone can transfer it to here.  She's doing well. :blink:

Think this is the same link as b4 though

http://www.manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=14229
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline Dinah

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2015, 04:58:24 PM »
It is the same link - scroll down and you'll see the video + update. ;)  She's a lovely cocker,  a pleasure to foster.

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2015, 08:43:29 PM »
The video is adorable. I love her cute little waddle! What a fantastic job you've done. I hope she finds her forever home really soon.  :luv:

Offline annclare

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2015, 07:44:52 AM »
The pictures of Robin keep drawing me back  .......  and I've just realised that she is in foster in Sheffield, about 60 miles from me, a lot nearer than south Wales. Perhaps I could go to visit her on the train  ....... 

Offline ejp

• Donator
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2015, 09:45:44 AM »
Perhaps you could, and it would be a lovely trip, nice time of year for a wee jaunt  ;)

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2015, 09:52:18 AM »
Good idea, if you can go midweek, I find the fares not too expensive (often return for little more than peak time single fare) and trains not so busy.

Good luck
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2015, 11:13:36 AM »
Why don't you phone and have and informal chat or e mail and ask if you were to be considered could you go and see her, not sure if you will have to fill application first etc.

If all went well am sure Many Tears could arrange a volunteer to transport her, if homechecks went well.

If its meant to be she will be for you :luv:
Cocker kisses and cuddles just make my day!

You are always with me darlings Jaypup and my precious Oliver you are so missed

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2015, 12:04:03 PM »
 :luv: :luv: :luv:

Offline PennyB

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2015, 11:22:33 AM »
Why don't you phone and have and informal chat or e mail and ask if you were to be considered could you go and see her, not sure if you will have to fill application first etc.

If all went well am sure Many Tears could arrange a volunteer to transport her, if homechecks went well.

If its meant to be she will be for you :luv:

Am afraid often its important for the person interested in a dog to visit themselves - and there are many reasons for this.
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline annclare

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2015, 01:40:01 PM »
My application seems to have stalled! Probably because I have missed telephone calls from MT (very deaf and don't always hear the phone).
Yes, they seem to insist on a visit to view and also with current dog which is difficult for me. Had been thinking of the train but not sure how my dog would do and also would I come back with Robin? I am looking into the possibility of a taxi from Warrington to Sheffield and return but pricey obviously (but proves I am serious!) and they do seem to insist on a quick turnround which sometimes isn't possible. Feel she's slipping away from me.

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2015, 01:46:50 PM »
My application seems to have stalled! Probably because I have missed telephone calls from MT (very deaf and don't always hear the phone).
Yes, they seem to insist on a visit to view and also with current dog which is difficult for me. Had been thinking of the train but not sure how my dog would do and also would I come back with Robin? I am looking into the possibility of a taxi from Warrington to Sheffield and return but pricey obviously (but proves I am serious!) and they do seem to insist on a quick turnround which sometimes isn't possible. Feel she's slipping away from me.

Just a thought, can you drive - I ask because although I use public transport sometimes, I hire a car when  necessary for long journeys.  I hired a car when I went to see Branston and again when I picked him up. It meant I could take Minstrel with me - don't know if that is possible in your case? if so is it worth considering.