Author Topic: April & Ash ex breeding bitches @ Many Tears  (Read 3665 times)

Offline cindere528

• Site Member
Re: April & Ash ex breeding bitches @ Many Tears
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2007, 06:18:51 PM »
Sounds like a good plan.  :D  Go on, go on  :005:  Think how you will feel if you miss her  :-\
I'm still thinking about this .  The thing is, my two have just about settled down into a family unit, touch wood, it's a few days now since we had any pees or poos in the house, and I think they're calming down a bit.  If I get April, it's back to square one with all of them & I'm not sure it's fair on Dillon & Nelly.  Don't let my wafflings put anyone else off applying for her.  I'll feel fine if I miss her, as long as she has a good home. 

Offline Rhona W

• Site Member
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2007, 07:39:47 PM »
my two have just about settled down into a family unit, touch wood, it's a few days now since we had any pees or poos in the house, and I think they're calming down a bit.  If I get April, it's back to square one with all of them & I'm not sure it's fair on Dillon & Nelly. 
As lovely as it would be for you to offer April a home, you do have to put Dillon and Nelly first.  :luv: As you say, if they are still adjusting themselves then it wouldn't really be fair to any of them.  :-\
April is lovely  :luv: so I am sure it won't be long before she finds a loving home.  :luv:

Offline Jeeves

• Site Member
  • Mrs Bridges - International Love Goddess!
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2007, 09:21:09 PM »
Folks, don't make excuses - give these babies a home!! ;)

We were never going to have one dog, let alone 3!!  It's as easy to look after one as it is 3 and as for the distance involved to see these ladies... We've travelled over 2,000 miles to collect Parker and Mrs Bridges ph34r

Their needs are greater than ours!!

(Off my soapbox now :005:)
Parker, Mrs Bridges, Ronald and Jeeves (my Little Bear, no longer with us) and Nicky (that's me!)

Offline cazza

• Site Member
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2007, 10:19:14 PM »
As lovely as it would be for you to offer April a home, you do have to put Dillon and Nelly first.  :luv: As you say, if they are still adjusting themselves then it wouldn't really be fair to any of them.  :-\
April is lovely  :luv: so I am sure it won't be long before she finds a loving home.  :luv:

I have to agree with rhona  ;) Dillion and Nelly have to be your first consideration  ;)

Offline cindere528

• Site Member
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2007, 04:51:56 PM »
I've just looked at Many Tears again & April has gone.  I hope she's found herself a super new home, preferably with a CoLer  :D

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2007, 04:56:21 PM »
Yes, but Flick and Nerys Hughes are still there and they look lovely too  :luv: :luv:
Julie and Watson

Offline cdpops

• Site Member
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2007, 05:00:34 PM »
Oh I hope both her and Ash have found the homes they deserve. Flick and Nerys will do so soon I am sure

Offline honeysmun

• Site Member
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2007, 05:38:20 PM »
My heart melts everytime I look at these sweethearts,  Flick and Nerys,  :luv: :luv:  we are so glad that we adopted Holly, (Marnie) to see her happy and come to life is wonderful, LOVE and Tenderness can do so much, I do hope that they find a super home soon and get their share of being spoiled rotten.( they will if a COL has them) good luck sweethearts.

Offline JackieD

• Site Member
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2007, 02:31:36 PM »

I have been looking and looking at Flick too  :luv: having had the recent heartache of Maddy and the Lovely Lily, I am too scared now to venture that way again. Though I really hope she and Nerys find a forever home soon.  :luv: