Author Topic: Lola 21 month working cocker at Caessr  (Read 1652 times)

Offline JohnK

• Donator
  • Produced for Minnie, Dennis and Rosie
Lola 21 month working cocker at Caessr
« on: October 10, 2012, 05:16:51 PM »
This is a lovely looking dog looking for a good home. I would love to have her but with 2 cockers already and often looking after a 3rd, I have to admit I couldn't manage.... unless I win the lottery tonight!!

LOLA

Lola is a 21 month old Black working type Cocker. She needs a new home due to a change in family circumstances. Lola has a very nervous personality and is especially wary of strange men. She will bark and try to run away. She needs to be muzzled when taken to the vets and she is frightened if put in a cage. However, Lola is a delight to have in the home. She seems to like children more than adults and loves to go out into the cul-de-sac where the local children throw a tennis ball for her for hours! She is happy around the small children that she lives with. She is also happy around other dogs and cats and her family used to keep chickens, which she only chased occasionally. She pulls a little on the lead. If off lead she can walk to heel and her recall is excellent. She travels well in the car and can be left for short periods.

Offline 1sttimecockermum

• Donator
Re: Lola 21 month working cocker at Caessr
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 06:29:10 PM »

Pretty Girl  :luv:
Owned by Dennis the Menace and Ruby Dooby Doo

Offline maddy74

Re: Lola 21 month working cocker at Caessr
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 06:34:39 PM »
wow she is lush  :luv: :luv: Hope she isnt waiting too long.