Author Topic: BBC2 / RDF Television  (Read 4898 times)

Offline stueymac

• Tech Support
  • Administrator
    • CockersOnline
BBC2 / RDF Television
« on: November 10, 2015, 01:37:37 PM »
Dear all

I have an email from RDF Television regarding a new series being worked on for BBC2. I have pasted the contents of that email below:

Hi there,   

Hope this email finds you well.

I’m an assistant producer for RDF Television and we are currently producing a brand new BBC2 series here, provisionally entitled ‘Choose the right puppy for you’. The programme has followed a number of different households across the country, as they look to get a puppy or dog with the idea being to help these people make an informed decision about what breed is right for them and then help them to source a puppy/dog responsibly. Alongside all of this, there are also a number of stunts and experiments analysing canine behaviour with trainers and behaviourists.

In addition, we are now hoping to collate data for inclusion in the series on puppy/dog behaviour and in particular, barking, chewing and exercise levels. We have put together a small questionnaire (attached above) and I just wondered whether you might be able to pass it on to the members of your breed club, in case any of them were interested in completing it for one of their dogs. We’d be so grateful to anyone you know that has the time to do it.

We are ideally looking for this to be completed by the end of November but if there are any questions at all, then please don’t hesitate to contact me on 0117 970 7643. All surveys can be sent back to our shared email address: puppies@rdftelevision.com and if people are also able to accompany their surveys with a recent photos of their four-legged friend then they might also get the opportunity to see them on TV!

Many thanks in advance for your help with this.

Kind regards,

Jess Tonkin

If anyone would like to complete the questionnaire for Jess please feel free to do so. If you are a member of a club who you think might be able to help then please distribute around the members.
I have attached to this post both a Word (.docx) and PDF version of the questionnaire.
Any problems downloading just email me at info@cockersonline.co.uk and I'll email you a copy over.

Stuart
(Admin)