Author Topic: Roxy Loxy @ Many Tears 3 Year Old Girl  (Read 884 times)

Offline 1sttimecockermum

• Donator
Roxy Loxy @ Many Tears 3 Year Old Girl
« on: July 04, 2013, 06:43:20 AM »

02-07-13 Roxy Loxy is a 3 year old ex-breeding Cocker Spaniel. She is a very sweet natured girl who is quite confident. She is very waggy and inquisitive. She can already walk on a lead and we think she's a bit of a superstar as she has so much character. Roxy Loxy is interested in all that goes on around her and would make a wonderful family pet. She may never have lived in a home before and so would need to learn all about housetraining etc. A kind resident dog for her to copy will help her learn most easily but we would consider her in a home as an only dog in the right circumstances.
Owned by Dennis the Menace and Ruby Dooby Doo

Offline minimoo

• Donator
Re: Roxy Loxy @ Many Tears 3 Year Old Girl
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 08:15:58 AM »
oh she is adorable im sure someone will come along really quickly and give her a lovely home
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline 8 Hairy Feet

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 08:19:35 AM »
Oh I bet there is a gorgeous
girl in there somewhere :luv:

Offline DeeDee

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 09:03:56 PM »

02-07-13 Roxy Loxy is a 3 year old ex-breeding Cocker Spaniel. She is a very sweet natured girl who is quite confident. She is very waggy and inquisitive. She can already walk on a lead and we think she's a bit of a superstar as she has so much character. Roxy Loxy is interested in all that goes on around her and would make a wonderful family pet. She may never have lived in a home before and so would need to learn all about housetraining etc. A kind resident dog for her to copy will help her learn most easily but we would consider her in a home as an only dog in the right circumstances.

:cool4: :cool4: :cool4:  Roxy Loxy is showing as 'Reserved' on the Many Tears web site. Hopefully, another happy ending. Diana