Author Topic: Snoopy 9yr old cocker RSPCA Sheffield  (Read 1564 times)

Offline Dinah

Snoopy 9yr old cocker RSPCA Sheffield
« on: November 21, 2013, 09:06:54 AM »
Snoopy sounds like a normal, happy cocker who just hasn't had much training.  He has a typical cocker grin. :blink:  

Could someone post the link/photo please?

Offline Max X 2

• Site Member
Re: Snoopy 9yr old cocker RSPCA Sheffiield
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 09:17:37 AM »
http://rspcasheffield.homeip.net/cgi-bin/viewanimaldetails.py?animalid=17531&species=Dog&preferedage=&indoorcat=&specialneeds=&colourtest=yellow&title=Yellow Dog Search

Hi my name is Snoopy, and I`m a very lovely Cocker spaniel. I can be quite giddy and excitable at times so will need some training to help me to settle down, but I`m very food motivated so will learn easily. I love to play, my favourite toys are tennis balls, and I will happily chase one for hours- I don`t tire easily! My ideal home would be one with relatively active owners who are looking for a dog to train and work with as I am very bright. I have previously lived with other dogs, and seem to quite like the company of them so may be suitable to have a canine companion again in the future, although due to my excitable and boistrous nature, I would be better suited to children 12+. I really am a lovely boy, please could you offer me a second chance?
Maxine owned by Max & Harry

Offline Dinah

Re: Snoopy 9yr old cocker RSPCA Sheffiield
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 02:42:57 PM »
 :bigarmhug:  Snoopy is showing as RESERVED!  Be happy - and good - in your new home handsome lad. :-*