Author Topic: Sophie 8 Year Old Girl @ Many Tears  (Read 1337 times)

Offline 1sttimecockermum

• Donator
Sophie 8 Year Old Girl @ Many Tears
« on: December 23, 2014, 07:41:14 AM »
http://www.manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=12132

30-11-2014  Sophie is an 8 year old Cocker Spaniel lady. Sophie has just travelled from the far South Eeast of England with her owner to be given up as her owner is losing her battle with cancer and now wants Sophie to have the best possible chance of a new home. Sophie is a sweet and loving girl who is not great with other dogs but is very affectionate with people and constatly waggs her tail. Sophie is very overweight at present and can not be spayed untill she lose 6kg and because of this Sophie will be by donation and adopted on a disclaimer that she will be spayed as soon as she has lost the weight. Sophie has been the apple of her owners eye and we are very aware of the trust she has put in us to find this very special girl a home.

16/12/14 Dear Santa
The last couple of weeks, have been very sad for me.  My mummy is very ill and can no longer look after me, so I'm now in a lovely foster home but what I would like is my own home.  I can be an only dog as that is what I have been or with another dog that is easy going.  If homed with another dog, I would need to be fed separately as I can be a little aggressive over food. I do need someone around all day, as I don't like being left and to sleep in the bedroom.  I LOVE going for a walk but can't walk fast. In my stocking I would love some treats but they would need to be low fat as I'm on a diet but have lost some weight.
Thank you, Merry Christmas.
Love and licks.
Sophie x x
Owned by Dennis the Menace and Ruby Dooby Doo

Offline revis

Re: Sophie 8 Year Old Girl @ Many Tears
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 04:58:49 PM »
So sad in tears reading Sophie's story. Just hope so much that she finds a lovely home and that her sick owner will be happy that she will be well cared for.

Offline wendall

• Donator
  • Honey and Pip
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 08:39:12 PM »
It breaks my heart to look into her beautiful eyes. I wish I could have her :luv: Hopefully someone will come along and fall in love with her like I have done....
Rosie,rest in peace my beautiful little girl, you will be in my heart forever. 2/2/12-24/10/12

Offline Countrygirl

• Donator
    • Countrygirl
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 10:21:52 PM »
Oh Sophie, I hope your new home will come along very soon for you.  You are so lovely.

Offline Mary P

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2015, 12:04:30 PM »
She's still there!
Mary P

Please help me raise £1000 for MAGGIE'S CENTRES
Thanks!

www.justgiving.com/Mary-Cuba2015

I NEED YOUR HELP, PLEASE DONATE!!! PLEASE ASK OTHERS TO DONATE!!!

Offline 1sttimecockermum

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2015, 08:48:19 AM »

08/01/15  Sophie is nearly at her target weight, so should be able to get spayed in the next couple of weeks. Sophie had a really lovely Christmas and her mum sent her a Christmas present, she opened herself. Sophie loves to paddle in water, and when it's frozen loves to roll around on it. She gets very excited about going out for a walk, and for her dinner. She needs a home where someone is a round all the time, and that will get up with her diet and exercise. Sophie is really settling in with the other dogs, and has now started to play a little with them, so she could be homed with another dog. Sophie is such a sweet old girl, lets hope she finds her perfect home soon.
Owned by Dennis the Menace and Ruby Dooby Doo