Author Topic: Levento 4 Year Old Boy @ Many Tears  (Read 1215 times)

Offline 1sttimecockermum

• Donator
Levento 4 Year Old Boy @ Many Tears
« on: October 06, 2015, 11:20:35 AM »
http://www.manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=14443

03-10-15 Lavento is a 4 year old male ex-stud cocker spaniel. He is extremely shut down and spends most of his day sat in the corner hiding from the world with his head low. He has a very special kind beagle in his kennel  called Kona who is trying to comfort him and keeps snuggling and nudging him to encourage and reassure him everything is OK. He is a good boy and has let us chip and worm him but we also do not get a happy wag a lick or even him looking at us.  He is a very very sad dog, one who deserves so much and has had so little.  Our hearts ache for this boy.  We are looking for a very very special home with an experienced home with at least one other dog and no children.  He will take a lot of time and patience to learn about lead walking and house training so you must be prepared to put in the work.  Your reward will be amazing but it will take time.
Owned by Dennis the Menace and Ruby Dooby Doo

Offline assumpta

Re: Levento 4 Year Old Boy @ Many Tears
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 11:30:11 AM »
This makes me so very sad. I hope and pray little Levento gets the love and kindness he so deserves.

Offline Dinah

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 01:05:34 PM »
He will come round given time.  If ever a dog deserved a loving forever home it's him.  How anyone could reduce a cocker to this state is beyond me.  Good luck Levento.x

Offline MacTavish Boys

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 01:08:06 PM »
That is heartbreaking :'( i hope that Levento gets the loving home he deserves asap ;) Kona sounds an absolute star for trying to reassure Levento :luv: :luv:
Stephanie, George and Hamish xxx
George'n' Hamish's Mum

Offline Markr64

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2015, 04:51:11 PM »
I am a grown man and this brings a lump to my throat, laws should be passed. I cannot imagine what hell that beautiful boy has been through. I have children so I cannot take him on but I sincerely hope he finds that forever home with loving humans to pamper him for the rest of his days.

Offline Dinah

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2015, 01:14:30 PM »
RESERVED!  I'm so happy for this cocker.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline MacTavish Boys

• Site Member
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2015, 02:04:56 PM »
Brilliant news,  :happydance: :happydance: fingers and paws crossed for Levento :luv: :luv:
Stephanie, George and Hamish xxx
George'n' Hamish's Mum