Author Topic: Aroura - 4 Year Old Girl @ Many Tears  (Read 1257 times)

Offline 1sttimecockermum

• Donator
Aroura - 4 Year Old Girl @ Many Tears
« on: January 13, 2016, 12:21:20 PM »
http://manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=15183

08-01-16 Aroura is a 4 year old exbreeding cocker spaniel who was no longer required for breeding. She has an umbilical hernia which we will address and some sore skin which we will treat too. She is quite a nervous little girl who hasn't experinced or seen much in life. She has never walked on a lead or been in a house to learn housetraining and so is quite shy and timid. Aroura is fine when handled and will allow us to touch her but really she is so much happier with other dogs and will need one in her new home to show her these new skills and help her relax. Aroura Needs to understand that not all people are bad and this will come with time and patience.
Owned by Dennis the Menace and Ruby Dooby Doo

Offline 1sttimecockermum

• Donator
Re: Aroura - 4 Year Old Girl @ Many Tears
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 07:43:47 PM »
19-01-16 UPDATE
.....Aroura arrived in her foster home on Sunday is really not a nervous dog and next to some of the other dogs I have fostered she is positively confident.  She is good at integrating with people generally and unlike most nervous dogs does not run away or look for a safe place.  She is interested in toys and loves to run in the garden.  She is taking her new life  in her stride and all the household noises and routine.  She is a beginner at house training but is following the pack and learning .  I don't think she thinks people are bad at all, she is quite trusting.
.....She is nervous out in the big wide world , traffic is new and scary, but she is fine with a friend.  She has already taken a short walk on a lead.  I took her to Bristol to have her eyes checked today and she has dry eye and needs medication now and probably for the rest of her life.  She went up to the consulting rooms in the lift with her friend and for a girl only with me for two days did brilliantly.  She will come on in leaps and bounds I'm sure.
.....Aroura has a really sweet , loving nature. Her skin is being treated and  is reacting well, she is comfortable. She is very sociable with all our dogs, she travels really well in the car, loves her food , and has learnt what a treat is and will take one from me.  She moves freely in and out of the house , and comes in with the others happily.  She is a really lovely girl.
Owned by Dennis the Menace and Ruby Dooby Doo

Offline Henshallboys

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 10:36:05 PM »
So pleased to see that this lovely girl is Reserved  :luv:
Carole & Alan....Bramble, Beri & Holly

Offline Henshallboys

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 05:55:14 PM »
Very very pleased that she is now Adopted :luv:
Carole & Alan....Bramble, Beri & Holly