Author Topic: Dew at Many Tears  (Read 3464 times)

Offline Mary P

• Site Member
Dew at Many Tears
« on: November 30, 2007, 12:22:44 AM »
DEW  
 28-11-07 Dew is a 4 year old ex breeding cocker. She could no longer be bred so her owner wanted her to find a kind loving home. She is a very sweet little girl.

To adopt a dog from Many Tears Animal Rescue you will be home checked, you and all members of your family and any dogs who will be living with the dog MUST come to meet the new dog.  If you are interest in adopting please call the rescue centre between 10am and 4pm on 01269 843084. We are unable to return phone calls so please try again if your call is not answered or email us at sw.vanatta@virgin.net

She's on 28th Nov in the dogs looking for homes bit.  :luv: http://www.freewebs.com/manytearsrescue/dogslookingforhomes.htm
Mary P

Please help me raise £1000 for MAGGIE'S CENTRES
Thanks!

www.justgiving.com/Mary-Cuba2015

I NEED YOUR HELP, PLEASE DONATE!!! PLEASE ASK OTHERS TO DONATE!!!

Offline dmulally

• Site Member
Re: Dew at Many Tears
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 12:37:47 AM »
"She could no longer be bred so her owner wanted her to find a kind loving home."

:-\

Offline *Adele*

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 07:35:56 PM »
That is so sad, I should stop looking at these threads, I really should :'(

Offline MacTavish Boys

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2007, 10:45:42 AM »
Heart breaking  :huh: :'( :'(
George'n' Hamish's Mum

Offline skyesmum

• Limited Member
  • My 2 Girls!
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 11:51:32 AM »
Poor baby - she's still so young   :'(
xxx  Gill, Skye-de-Pie and Puppy Ruaidh  xxx

Offline suzysu

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2007, 05:06:01 PM »
Awww she is lovely  :luv: ..got our fingers and paws crossed that she has a loving home really soon.
Sue, Georgie n Daisy x
   "I luv my girls"

Offline michelle123

• Site Member
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2007, 09:43:29 PM »
OMG Dew is soooo beautiful  :luv:

The Pointer is a stunner  :luv:

That poor westie that was covered in fleas  >:D >:D >:D and her piccie now  :luv:

The bassett with the unbelievably long ears  :lol: :luv:

& finally that gorgey looking dalmation  :luv:

I cant stop looking.  Poor little loves.

Offline donna26

• Site Member
  • Harvey
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2007, 03:59:14 PM »
i would love to adopt a cocker poor dew she is lovely and i have plenty of room in my heart for a cocker that really needs looking after, they all seem so far away from me though

Offline LouiseAS

• Inactive
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2007, 07:13:57 PM »
i would love to adopt a cocker poor dew she is lovely and i have plenty of room in my heart for a cocker that really needs looking after, they all seem so far away from me though

It's worth travelling for them.  I live in Surrey and had to go to The Mayhew in North London and then to South Wales to see Jakey in his foster home.  I had a terrible journey, torrential rain all the way for 4.5hrs.  I don't regret one mile of it though as Jakey was worth it  :luv:

Go on contact Many Tears Dew is lovely  ;)
Louise & my beautiful girl Meg xx

Offline donna26

• Site Member
  • Harvey
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2007, 11:49:02 PM »
yes she is lovely surrey is just to far to travel especially cos we would have to take harvey to meet her first and its not fair to travel all that way with him, shame she is not closer, i like the idea of fostering but not sure what kind of effect that would have on harvey, dogs coming and going,  just makes me so sad to see these dogs put in places like this i would have them all if i could  :luv:

Offline Mary P

• Site Member
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2007, 08:49:05 PM »
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16-12-07 FOSTER UPDATE

We have had Dew a week now and she is coming on really well.  She is now harness trained and is enjoying going out for walks on the extension lead however she does find meeting new people quite daunting but this will all come in time. She does get a lot of confidence from our other dogs and i feel that it would be best for her to go with another dog.
     She has been clean in the house from the beginning but we do take her out regularly. She is a very loving dog and likes to be cuddled but she is still getting used to this and can still be a bit worried. She is a pleasure to have and will make someone a wonderful pet who is prepared to give her the time and patience she needs. Her only quirk is she likes to take your shoes and sleep with them!

Being fostered in Surrey. If you are interested in adopting this dog please emal Lara at lara_staplehurst@yahoo.co.uk.  To adopt a dog from Many Tears Animal Rescue you will be home checked, you and all members of your family and any dogs who will be living with the dog MUST come to meet the new dog.

Mary P

Please help me raise £1000 for MAGGIE'S CENTRES
Thanks!

www.justgiving.com/Mary-Cuba2015

I NEED YOUR HELP, PLEASE DONATE!!! PLEASE ASK OTHERS TO DONATE!!!