Author Topic: Cora - 3 year old Working Cocker with the Spaniel Trust.. new pics added.  (Read 14182 times)

Offline SkyeSue

• Inactive
Re: Cora - 3 year old Working Cocker with the Spaniel Trust..
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2009, 11:30:51 PM »
you are the one heading off to Peru...wait and see you will end up in Canada!  :011: :011: :rofl1: :rofl1: :011:

yeah, I can it see it now....I'll be obediently and trustingly trotting behind her all the way  :005:

Sue and Chloe, happy girls on the Isle of Skye

Offline joanne_v

• Site Member
  • Team Edward
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2009, 10:06:04 AM »
Just seen this, aint she gorgeous  :luv: Jean i think you must have the world record for the most in-depth info on a foster dog!  :shades:

Goodluck Cora, you deserve a great life after the start you've had. What a lucky girl you are that auntie Jean helped you.

Mum to cockers Lily, Lance and Krumble and lurchers Arwen and Lyra. Hooman sister to Pepper, 13.

Offline *jean*

• Donator
  • who need s pills when you have pals ?
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2009, 09:50:19 PM »
well wait for this.... cora has lost 5.5 lbs!! Im so chuffed. and she walked into the vets no fuss. was fed training treats by everyone in there and she was brilliant. we met up with nicky from spaniel trust in there ( small world or what?) and she was fair taken with cora. And  a man who cora had never met came in, cora immediately went over to say hello. chuffed to pieces I am.. and she didnt bark once! the vet was so pleased with her. said she was a different dog.. couldnt believe the improvement in her and in such a short time. I mean 8 weeks really isnt that long a time to a dog whos had 3 and a half years of not so good homelife. By golly shes a bright spark.

Offline SkyeSue

• Inactive
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2009, 09:54:44 PM »
well wait for this.... cora has lost 5.5 lbs!! Im so chuffed. and she walked into the vets no fuss. was fed training treats by everyone in there and she was brilliant. we met up with nicky from spaniel trust in there ( small world or what?) and she was fair taken with cora. And  a man who cora had never met came in, cora immediately went over to say hello. chuffed to pieces I am.. and she didnt bark once! the vet was so pleased with her. said she was a different dog.. couldnt believe the improvement in her and in such a short time. I mean 8 weeks really isnt that long a time to a dog whos had 3 and a half years of not so good homelife. By golly shes a bright spark.

Aww Jean that's fantastic, what a brilliant job you've done with Cora  :luv: You've every reason to feel so chuffed  :D I hope she's rehomed in our neck of the woods, it would be brilliant to meet her. Well done you  :clapping:

Offline joanne_v

• Site Member
  • Team Edward
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2009, 09:58:11 PM »
Big pat on the back for you!!! Thats fab  :D

Mum to cockers Lily, Lance and Krumble and lurchers Arwen and Lyra. Hooman sister to Pepper, 13.

Offline Mrs K

• Molly Ma Loon
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2009, 10:05:33 PM »
Brilliant Jean. Now we just need to get the wee darling a forever home... :luv: :luv:
The reason dogs have so many friends is because they wag their tails instead of their tongues.

Offline *jean*

• Donator
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2010, 05:02:18 PM »
her recall is fantastic now..

here she comes top speed!

with my 3

Offline joanne_v

• Site Member
  • Team Edward
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2010, 05:07:29 PM »

Just mentioned this pic on your other thread, I love it! She looks very much part of the family  ;) ;) ;)

Offline *jean*

• Donator
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2010, 05:09:03 PM »

Just mentioned this pic on your other thread, I love it! She looks very much part of the family  ;) ;) ;)
you stop that winking now!! you are as bad as my DD!  :005:

Offline SkyeSue

• Inactive
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2010, 05:10:17 PM »

This has to be one of the best snowy doggy scenes I've seen so far on COL  :luv: Thanks for sharing Jean, I was about to pm you, cos hadn't seen you on-line for a while  ;) Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year  ;)

Offline *jean*

• Donator
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2010, 05:15:12 PM »

This has to be one of the best snowy doggy scenes I've seen so far on COL  :luv: Thanks for sharing Jean, I was about to pm you, cos hadn't seen you on-line for a while  ;) Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year  ;)
aww cheers.. just been busy keeping head above snow and working right through festive season. no rest for e wicked eh?  >:D

Offline Hurtwood Dogs

• Donator
  • Little Lionheart
Re: Cora - 3 year old Working Cocker with the Spaniel Trust.. new pics added.
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2010, 05:21:23 PM »
Only just seen this!

She's wonderful, a perfect match for the other three  :D :D :D :luv: :luv: :luv:

Hannah, Dave & Normy xx

Trev 2001-07 soul dog, always in my heart and dreams x

Offline harleys mum

• Site Member
  • Harley & Rio....butter wouldn't melt!
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2010, 05:25:49 PM »
Only just seen this!

She's wonderful, a perfect match for the other three  :D :D :D :luv: :luv: :luv:

Quite..... and even numbers are sooooo much better than odd numbers  :shades: :shades: :shades:
Lu

Offline *jean*

• Donator
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2010, 05:34:04 PM »
Only just seen this!

Quite..... and even numbers are sooooo much better than odd numbers  :shades: :shades: :shades:
STOPPPITT!!  :005:

Offline joanne_v

• Site Member
  • Team Edward
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2010, 05:35:52 PM »
Only just seen this!

STOPPPITT!!  :005:

You know you want to! She's obviously very happy where she is!