Author Topic: Nerys and the snow!  (Read 473 times)

Offline Carolynleah

Nerys and the snow!
« on: March 23, 2013, 11:04:44 AM »
We have had about 18" of snow here in North Wales, and it is still falling!  We how've been out in the fields with Nerys and Will.  Will the staffie is not impressed, but Nerys loves it  :D. She has bounced around like Tigger and when I threw her ball she tunnelled under the snow to find it.  She is now exhausted and is fast asleep  :lol2:

Offline Rowan Liver Roan

• Rowan Liver Roan
Re: Nerys and the snow!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 11:15:53 AM »
Brilliant! Don't you just love them. Love watching them in the snow. Have to laugh that the staffie had more sense....and cockers, well they just dont :lol2:
Proud to be owned by a cocker spaniel.

Offline Helly D

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 07:28:55 PM »
 I love watching them in the snow. When we had heavy snow at the beginning of the year our 15 year old cocker Rosie went loopy as usual. We were out in it for at least 2 hours and she didn't stop running around and scooting in it. The next day she wasn't quite so keen but I'm not surprised as she must have been knackered.

Offline SarahHound

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 07:46:59 PM »
I'm jealous! We have barely had a flake all Winter in the north :( my dogs love the snow so it makes me sad!

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 09:21:30 PM »
After a snow drought, it now has been snowing here in south lincs since 9 this morning and according to the weather man will continue throughout the night. Am looking forward to tomorrow ,going out with Gemma and my camera. Staffie poppy will stay hidden away in bed.
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----