Author Topic: Indies 1st season  (Read 2756 times)

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
Indies 1st season
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2004, 10:33:14 PM »
Awww look at her little face. Tell her her nans coming round to give her a big cuddle.                    
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

Offline Mike

• Retired!
  • Site Member
Indies 1st season
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2004, 09:19:42 AM »
You don't have to eat your hat now then Emma :lol:  :lol:

Still waiting for Lotties season and she's nearly 20 months now :roll:

Daisy came into season last night - must be in sympathy with Indie  :wink: She's 24 months now Mary, and it's her third so she's pretty much as regular as clockwork :D I hope Lottie comes into season soon - it must be a bit frustrating not knowing when it might happen  :?                    

Offline Mary

• Global Moderator
Indies 1st season
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2004, 09:13:38 PM »
Quote from: "Mike
Daisy came into season last night - must be in sympathy with Indie  :wink: She's 24 months now Mary, and it's her third so she's pretty much as regular as clockwork :D I hope Lottie comes into season soon - it must be a bit frustrating not knowing when it might happen  :?[/quote

Mike...I've gone past worrying about it now :roll:   We've had three holidays in the last year and each time Lottie has come with us and I've been worried each time incase she's come into season :?

Luckily, next one isn't until July but no need to worry as she's not coming with us this time.  So, my money is on her coming into season then :roll:  :lol: Hope not though as she'll be really down being left and having her season :(                    
Mary & Lottie x

Offline Mike

• Retired!
  • Site Member
Indies 1st season
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2004, 06:15:35 PM »
Just when I thought I knew my dogs inside out... Jazz has now come into season too - a week after Daisy. Now Jazz's previous three seasons have been spaced annually, so even though they did synchronise last time, this is a bit of a surprise because I had thought Jazz would continue with her annual pattern - guess not then! :D                    

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Indies 1st season
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2004, 11:00:31 PM »
Indie is on day 13 now of her season, this is probably just me worrying, but she seems to quiver every now and then, quite visibly :?   Is this normal?  I have been given her a cup of warm tea every day, with a tad of honey in, just to keep her spirits up :wink:

Edited to add.... She is also very reluctant to go out into the garden to her do's :?   Shes had a few accidents in the house too, of both varietys, sooo not Indie :roll: