Author Topic: Tellington Ttouch  (Read 1247 times)

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
Tellington Ttouch
« on: July 26, 2005, 03:05:50 PM »
One of our clients came in today to get numbers off of our notice board. She went away and came back two seconds later asking if she would be allowed to put a notice up. I asked what it was for and she said that she does the TTouch :o  I couldn't believe it - I;ve been meaning to get time off work and get something arranged for Vegas for months now but you know how it is. The distance was also a stumbling block:rolleyes: Anyway, she was amazed that I had heard of it and was looking for someone to do it - she only lives 10 mins from me. Don't get more local than that ;) And even better - she is looking for case studies to do for free :D  So I am going to set up our first session in the next week or so. For those that have had sessions, what exactly should I expect from it? I know the first session will take approx 2 hours, and there will be an obstacle course :unsure:  (am hoping thats for Vegas!!) but tbh, I was too excited to pay attention :ph34r:

I don't want to get my hopes up but I have a really good feeling that this will help. Wish us luck :D
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline Jo & Dennis

• Site Member
Tellington Ttouch
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2005, 04:27:12 PM »
The very best of luck - hope it all works out for you - keep us updated.
Holly's Mum & Dad

Offline Annette

• Site Member
Tellington Ttouch
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2005, 04:31:44 PM »
Wow, sounds perfect. Do hope it works.

Offline flossysmum

• Limited Member
    • Abilou Cocker Spaniels
Tellington Ttouch
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2005, 05:33:37 PM »
Good luck!! Hope everything goes well :D
xxx Love Abi, Flossy, Charlie, Amber, Bertha and Ginny xxx

Offline suzysu

• Site Member
Tellington Ttouch
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2005, 06:56:38 PM »
Oh Gill - what a bit of luck  ;) - great, keeping our fingers and paws crossed for you and Vegas xxx
Sue, Georgie n Daisy x
   "I luv my girls"

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
Tellington Ttouch
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2005, 07:33:29 PM »
Sound great, Gill  :D   Good Luck  :)   Could you ask her if she wouldn't mind moving up to Lewis once she's done with Vegas, as Cooper is getting worse rather than better  :rolleyes:  <_<
Shirley, Morgan and Cooper
Morgan's Page                                  Videos of my boys

Offline crazyspaniels

• Site Member
Tellington Ttouch
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2005, 08:51:00 AM »
Bilbo has had 2 sessions, a friend is training to be a practitioner and needs case studies, anyone in central Scotland??
Anyway, Bilbo's involved some special massage strokes across his shoulders, some work on his tail and round his mouth, alot of this was demonstrated on me which is lovely. Anyway Tracey wrote an article about it for my website
TTouch explained

Bilbo is having some groundwork sessions on friday so will let you know hat he thinks :)

Just thought, you are in Scotland, is it Tracey thats doing Vegas?

Freya and Cockers Bilbo and Dobbie, not forgetting the Springers Willow and Paddy

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
Tellington Ttouch
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2005, 09:03:24 AM »
Looking forward to hearing how you get on Gill  ;)

Penel

Tellington Ttouch
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2005, 06:51:47 PM »
Lol its not so much an obstacle course as guiding him through some pieces of equipment !  Usually they put them on a harness and 2 leads, with a person on each side - this helps balance them... although you may  find that Vegas is already well balanced, which would be nice eh !
First though they will do an assessment - looking at coat changes, they will ask you to walk him back and forth and probably trot him too.
Its great - Vegas will love it !