Author Topic: What to do, what to do  (Read 1915 times)

Offline Michele

• Site Member
Re: What to do, what to do
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2008, 11:48:58 PM »
aaaw - what a dilemma - but think of it as him being on permament loan ;) at least he's with people you know and wouldn't be losing touch with him altogether.

If he is genuinely happier there then it's that hard thing to do but prob the best for you all tbh. :'(

I think in your head you've already decided but your heart is telling you the opposite  :'(

agree with Pammy and send a big hug - I can imagine how heartbreaking making a decision like this is  :-\ :-*

I agree with Pam & Helen  :-*

Georgia :luv: was 8 when I had to let her go and I don't think I've ever cried so much in my life, but it was right for her and for 3 1/2 years she adored being an only dog and centre of attention.
I then had to do it all over again for Otis :shades: (whom I'm going to see tomorrow, and I'll be fussed and licked to death  :luv:)

I agree with all of Happydog's comments too.

I wish you strength Gill, it's a bloomin hard thing to do but if you can let him go I know you know he'll be happy.

Offline karenc

• Site Member
Re: What to do, what to do
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2008, 10:00:50 AM »
 I think Vegas is telling you where he wants to be. Hard though it is for you you have to do whats best for him. Im sure you will still see him regularly. Vegas needs stability just like a child. If you love him you will do whats right for him. Think with your head not your heart and think of Vegas' happiness. Hugs for you, tough choice.