Author Topic: Leeds Champ show  (Read 8065 times)

Offline daftcockers

• Site Member
    • http://www.chaysonniecockers.co.uk
Re: Leeds Champ show
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2007, 07:26:19 PM »
Have to say kellyI have used it, not sure it worked:005:
WWW.CHAYSONNIECOCKERS.CO.UK

Thanks susan and the gang

Offline debz

• Site Member
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2007, 10:27:42 PM »

Stick at it girls, it's the only way we'll get to be a 'face' one day.  ;) :D
[/quote]
How ever long it takes  :005:
I use to get very very bad but i'm not half as bad now but champ shows are the worse do you no the rescue rem in pastilles now ! ;)

Offline Michele

• Site Member
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2007, 05:46:40 PM »
Well I must be a right odd ball (don't answer that!  :005:)
I don't get nervous at open shows, I don't get nervous at ch shows, I don't even get nervous at Crufts (although I get the adrenalin rush  :shades:) but go to a match at ringcraft and I'm all a quiver. I think it's because I hope to do more there than I think I would at the higher shows, so not madness at all really.  :003:

Offline Luvly

• Site Member
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2007, 07:45:49 PM »
 :005:
Nikkoletta + Wunderschöne Welpen Lindos demais

Offline debz

• Site Member
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2007, 07:48:30 PM »
my point is in respect of the those that get other people to show their dogs because they know the handler will be placed under a certain judge  ::) we all know that happens ;)
Oh missed your point there . don't people point these things out ? how is it allowed to happen . if people notice these things it must happen frequently ? :-\  it would be really bad if there are better dogs that are being placed below because of the judge   :-\ someone should sort that out .
Sadly they don't and it does happen i notice it in the first few months of showing ::)

Offline TOPAZ BILLY

• Site Member
  • De Girls!
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2007, 08:11:32 PM »
my point is in respect of the those that get other people to show their dogs because they know the handler will be placed under a certain judge  ::) we all know that happens ;)
Oh missed your point there . don't people point these things out ? how is it allowed to happen . if people notice these things it must happen frequently ? :-\  it would be really bad if there are better dogs that are being placed below because of the judge   :-\ someone should sort that out .
Sadly they don't and it does happen i notice it in the first few months of showing ::)

It isn't actually against any rules, I don't think unless you are in a class such as special beginners in that case the dog has to be handled by someone who hasn't won a CC, but no rules as to who that is.  I understand nerves (ask Daftcockers what colour my face used to go ;))  & to be honest you have to just work through it, I still get nervous and watching my OH go through the exact same thing over the last couple of months has been almost as bad especially as his puppy is so naughty, but he is starting to enjoy it and at the end of day so long as we can say we have had fun then its a good day!

Michelle

Offline Luvly

• Site Member
« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2007, 09:08:14 PM »
 :P
Nikkoletta + Wunderschöne Welpen Lindos demais

Offline KellyS

• Site Member
« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2007, 09:26:34 PM »
Don't forget judging is all down to opinion - theres no right or wrong decision ;) The only thing you can do is not to enter under judges that do, do this sort of thing  ;)
Kelly & the Keladity Klan

Visit our website
www.keladitycockers.co.uk
Dogs laugh but they laugh with their tails! - Max Eastman