Author Topic: Hampshire & Sussex cocker spaniels club  (Read 7999 times)

Offline rup17

• Site Member
    • joaldy
Hampshire & Sussex cocker spaniels club
« on: January 25, 2011, 02:47:47 PM »
Any one going to this show

Judge Mr R Strudwick

Sunday 6th February 2011

Grace the secretary would like you all to know that the show is no long at Jubilee hall. It has been moved to the the following post code SO32 1SQ.
Grace has put in the breed note so please look in both papers and she is ring every one up.

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
Re: Hampshire & Sussex cocker spaniels club
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 03:25:17 PM »
Planning to take Georgia for the puppy walk.  :D

Grace the secretary would like you all to know that the show is no long at Jubilee hall. It has been moved to the the following post code SO32 1SQ.
Grace has put in the breed note so please look in both papers and she is ring every one up.

Please can you confirm the address.....if you google SO32 1SQ it shows as Elizabeth Way but obviously no mention of a Hall etc  :shades:

Nina, Jo Jo, Georgia & Alfie

Offline ggilly

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 03:37:46 PM »
When Grace rang me she confirmed the new venue as Priory Park Clubhouse, which is at the end of Elizabeth Way.  :D
Team Shenjela - Jane, Shel, Lizzy, Neala and Duffy

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 03:48:51 PM »
When Grace rang me she confirmed the new venue as Priory Park Clubhuse, which is at the end of Elizabeth Way.  :D

Thanks Jane  :D

cockers4life

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2011, 05:49:23 PM »
ok sorry if this is thick question :( do u have to had made and entry to take a puppy along for puppy walk? its just i know ones ive seen advertised at previous shows say pay entry at ringside, i missed entries for this show to take my girly but was wondering if i cud pop along with my pup for puppy walk???? thanks maxine

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2011, 08:11:31 PM »
ok sorry if this is thick question :( do u have to had made and entry to take a puppy along for puppy walk? its just i know ones ive seen advertised at previous shows say pay entry at ringside, i missed entries for this show to take my girly but was wondering if i cud pop along with my pup for puppy walk???? thanks maxine

Hi Maxine.....i asked Grace a few weeks ago about this & she told me if you are just doing the puppy walk there is no need to book, just turn up on the day.  The puppy walk is being held in the lunch break.  :shades:
Hope to see you there.  :D  Its mine & Georgia's first time  :P

cockers4life

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2011, 10:49:51 PM »
hiya, ok brilliant thanks :D i may well bring indeed bring my little man over for a play and practice then :) will bring madam with me too and she can have a nap in the car while we do our thing and then can take them to the beach before we go home :) how much is it any idea?? and what time is lunchbreak?? i.e what time should we arrive? lol

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2011, 10:56:19 PM »
hiya, ok brilliant thanks :D i may well bring indeed bring my little man over for a play and practice then :) will bring madam with me too and she can have a nap in the car while we do our thing and then can take them to the beach before we go home :) how much is it any idea?? and what time is lunchbreak?? i.e what time should we arrive? lol

Judging starts at 10.30 a.m. afraid i don't know what time the lunchbreak is though.  we live fairly close to Bishops Waltham, so planning to arrive soon after the judging starts to watch some too.  :shades: :D
I imagine its only a couple of pounds for the puppy walk.  :-\

cockers4life

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2011, 11:02:49 PM »
ok well we will hopefully see you sunday then :D i used to live near fareham!! lol lol now im in london tho :( anyway see u sunday with my 2 bundles of joy :D will be mine and Kozmik's first time out also :D

Offline Happygal

• Wispa now 2 years old
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2011, 12:18:22 PM »
Hi
can someone tell me what the "puppy walk is"? My Wispa is only 9wks old so obviously she can't go down yet as not had her 2nd jab, but can I bring her along for the experience do you think if I carry her?
Am in Gosport at the moment so might as well try and get to see my first Cocker show, well some of it.

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2011, 12:44:55 PM »
Someone please correct me if i'm wrong but i believe puppies have to be 4+ months to go.  :-\ 
The puppy walk is for age's from 4 - 6 months, held for practising in a show environment, although they are obviously too young to enter the actual show iyswim.  :D
You could always pop along for a short while if you don't have any puppysitters.  ;)

Offline Happygal

• Wispa now 2 years old
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2011, 01:11:55 PM »
Thought I could bring her along as part of her socializing but it might be a bit much maybe so think i'll just come along for a look at all your lovely dogs instead :luv:

cockers4life

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2011, 10:51:31 PM »
yeah thats right wendy puppy walk is 4-6mths :) and really you shouldnt bring any dog to a show until had all jabs, but yeah you should come along to watch and for a chat happygal will be nice to meet new people always :)

Offline Happygal

• Wispa now 2 years old
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2011, 07:56:29 AM »
Good luck to everyone at the show today in Bishops Waltham :luv: :luv:

Offline Dessie

• Site Member
  • Marvin, Oliver & Douglas
    • Derrindee Spaniels
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2011, 06:53:38 PM »
Any results peeps ???

I know Michele Lockwood and Florence went RBIS and BOS ... So well done to you two :-) :-)
Dessie, Douglas, Marvin & Oliver (ESS)(The Guernsey Crew) :D :D

Derrindee Spaniels
Guernsey, Channel Islands