Author Topic: On the Couch?  (Read 3638 times)

Offline MutleysMum

• Site Member
  • Mutley 15 weeks
    • Mutley's Photo Album
Re: On the Couch?
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2007, 10:45:42 PM »
Wow!! Thanks guys I feel soooo much better now that I'm not the only one losing the sofa battle  ph34r
All you're pictures are fab!! Cazzie- where do you get to sit??  :005: :005:

I wasn't too worried about Mutley damaging the couch (mines leather too) it was more a case of there not being enough seats for bums in my house  ;) And to be honest the kids do far more damage to the couch and everything else for that matter  >:( He does a little bit of digging where the seat meets the back but I figured he was just looking for pound coins like the rest of us  :005:

Cazzie

« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2007, 10:48:09 PM »
Wow!! Thanks guys I feel soooo much better now that I'm not the only one losing the sofa battle  ph34r
All you're pictures are fab!! Cazzie- where do you get to sit??  :005: :005:

I wasn't too worried about Mutley damaging the couch (mines leather too) it was more a case of there not being enough seats for bums in my house  ;) And to be honest the kids do far more damage to the couch and everything else for that matter  >:( He does a little bit of digging where the seat meets the back but I figured he was just looking for pound coins like the rest of us  :005:

See that crate door, well thats where I go  :lol:

Offline Letichia

• Site Member
  • Maverick
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2007, 10:51:59 PM »
Mollie and Scoobie are allowed on all the sofas as well! They also sleep on my bed at night!
Letichia, Lilly, Polo and Maverick x

Offline pinkcarys

• Site Member
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2007, 10:52:12 PM »
Griffin will tolerate a cuddle on the sofa for all of three minutes before he gets down and falls asleep on the wooden fish tank base, generally with his head lolling off the side.  I try to keep him up here with me but he just sighs and looks at me like the way teenage boys look at their mums  :shades:

ETA:

Just taken this picture. That black and tan furry thing is my puppy in his favourite seeping posistion on the fishtank base.  I want my cuddles! >:(

"My aim in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am"

Offline suzysu

• Site Member
Sue, Georgie n Daisy x
   "I luv my girls"

Offline Coco

• Site Member
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2007, 12:22:06 AM »
Wherry is allowed on the sofa pretty much, it's a battle to keep her off. She does dig though  >:( fortunatly the sofas are hand me downs and will eventually be replaced (probably just in time to have kiddies wreck 'em!  :-\ )

Its kind of hard to deny her when her Daddy is doing this; (just taken now, he is fast asleep!)

The only damage that has been done, is from the studs on the back of my jeans  >:D . Tell myself off all the time about that one  :police:
Hannah x

I went with the Ex once to test drive a car, he sat in one of the show room cars, got out and 'prrrrrrp'; he plucked the seat like you wouldn't believe. It was like a tights ladder  :-\  Well what do you do in that situation?! :wasntme:

There are no bad dogs, just bad people
Vicky, Wherry and Gizzymo

Offline LurcherGirl

• Site Member
    • Wagging Tails Dog Training
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2007, 02:22:22 PM »
Our dogs are allowed on the sofas... in fact, they are theirs...  >:D I am lucky if I find somewhere to sit and always have to share the sofa with at least two dogs laying next or on top of me...  :D I love it though and wouldn't want it any other way.  :luv:
Vera Marney
BSc (Hons) Canine Behaviour and Training, APDT UK
www.wtdt.co.uk and www.wtdt-eastanglia.co.uk

Offline *Adele*

• Site Member
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2007, 02:53:32 PM »
We've never allowed Chloe on the sofas but I have caught her twice up there so far! LOL! Not bad going in 6 months!  :005: OH sits on the floor often in an evening and she is quite happy to either sit with him or sits on my feet usually!

Offline mac

• Site Member
  • fuse
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2007, 03:00:25 PM »
fuse gets on the leather sofa with his blanket down though.  and when you have you legs up he likes to cuddle in and rest his head on your legs.  he will sleep for hours like that .   however after a while i do get a dead leg  :005:  :005:  :005:  :005:  :005: :rofl1: :rofl1:
love from fuse and lisa and now adding little sox

Offline Linz13

• Site Member
  • To understand a cocker, you need to be a cocker!
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2007, 05:10:58 PM »
Maddi the poor wee soul can't get up yet, she jumps up and walks along til I pick her up :luv:

Murphy, the well trained cocker that he is  :005: knows he is only allowed up when mummy puts his special blanket down.

Mind you, we came home one day when he was about 1yr old and he was up on the back of the couch barking at himself in the mirror!  :luv:

HA Famous last words, started getting ready for our last walk yesterday, turned round Maddi is on the couch, on top of my fleece barking at me to hurry up!!
Linz, Murphy & Maddi x

Offline ct1983

• Site Member
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2007, 12:22:54 PM »
We started out with no dogs on the sofa or the bed.....
yes well both sofa's are now the dogs and cats and the bed well there just isnt enough room for OH wen Simminie and Tabatha get on god hep us wen azurie arrives! :D

Offline Taffy Girl

• Site Member
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2007, 02:28:35 PM »
He is now....
Jasper has just this week managed to get up on the sofa on his own....

Thinks he owns the place :shades: