Author Topic: Introducing.............  (Read 4224 times)

Offline bluesmum

• Site Member
Introducing.............
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2004, 12:17:01 AM »
how about (dog tan yon ) :D sorry just joking :D

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

We never had this much trouble naming Blue, we're finding it soooo hard to agree on a name for this poor little man :?

We've decided to each put the name we most like in a hat and pick one from there, we'll have the weekend to decide but from monday our puppy will no longer be nameless!!!!!! :D                    
Maria, Blue & Bailey. xx

Offline Luvlylady

• Site Member
Introducing.............
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2004, 10:19:40 AM »
I think a name dosent become final till you get them home really see what there really like :) , so many names we chose for bella then decided when we saw her to name her that  , plus it was a name of a friend who just passed away .
claramand cockers is just down the road from me :) no far at all , oh your so lucky black an tans are so cute im jelouse now  :twisted: hehe :)                    

Offline bluesmum

• Site Member
Introducing.............
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2004, 11:08:52 AM »
could you recommend anywhere nice for us to go after we have seen the pup Nicole?

We're bringing Blue and the children with us and thought we would make a day of it whilst we are somewhere new :wink: and after that loooooooong car journey we're all going to need to stretch our legs!!

Maybe you could meet us?? It would be lovely to meet you and Bella :D                    
Maria, Blue & Bailey. xx

Offline Luvlylady

• Site Member
Introducing.............
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2004, 12:46:02 PM »
mmmmmmm ill have a good old think where you could go :) ill get back to you on that later :) . when are you going to see the pup ?                    

Offline bluesmum

• Site Member
Introducing.............
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2004, 12:53:08 PM »
I'm going on monday - late afternoon :wink:  :D                    
Maria, Blue & Bailey. xx

Offline Nat

• Site Member
    • http://www.crazycockers.homestead.com
Introducing.............
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2004, 12:14:32 PM »
Oh Maria you lucky thing, I keep going for a blck and tan everytime I get a new pup, but the last two have ended up golden and black !!  My India is a Claramand Also., her mum is Claramand so Saucy  :)   He is adorable...im jelous  :wink:                    
Nat

Simbarra Cocker Spaniels
www.crazycockers.homestead.com

Offline Jan/Billy

• Site Member
Introducing.............
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2004, 05:21:54 PM »
aaaaaawwwwwww.My Billy is black and tan. Your picture reminds me of when he was younger,aww he looks so cute. Although we didnt put as much effort into his name!  :oops: . When we went to collect him he was the last one of the litter there. He was all on his own crying so my fiance nicknamed him " Billy no mates" and it stuck from there! He suits his name though as he is a really cheeky man. :lol: