Author Topic: Eukanuba, JWB or Burns???????  (Read 1249 times)

Offline Andrea L

• Site Member
Eukanuba, JWB or Burns???????
« on: May 07, 2004, 07:54:07 PM »
Hello again,
                Wow , I've not even brought Silas home yet and already I'm asking questions ( sorry guys :oops: )
                His breeder has got him on Eukanuba but I'm sure I read on here somewhere that it contains lots of artificial colours and preservatives etc. and that you all seem to prefer JWB or Burns. Do I get a bag of either one in ready or carry on with the Eukanuba?. I'd rather feed him on something 'natural ' if poss.What do you think?                    
lots of woofs n' licks,
Andrea, Silas and Marley

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2004, 09:14:34 PM »
If the breeder is already feeding him on Eukanuba, it would be a good idea to keep him on it for a little while after he gets home to help him settle. After about a week, if you want to change over to JWB or Burns do so gradually over the space of a week. This will prevent him from getting an upset tum. Maybe the breeder will give you a supply of the Eukanuba when you pick him up if you are planning on changing him over - saves buying a bag and most of it going to waste :?                    
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline Sharon

• Inactive
  • Bramble
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2004, 02:15:29 PM »
When I first got Jasmine, she was on JWB, but she seemed to go off it really quick.  I changed her over, very slowly to Eukanuba, which she is still on and enjoys!