Author Topic: Photobucket - unable to look at old stickers  (Read 4307 times)

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
Photobucket - unable to look at old stickers
« on: January 08, 2018, 01:28:15 PM »
This is probably a stupid question, so apologies to Admin beforehand if it is, but will ask anyway.... I‘ve just been looking at some of the older stickers in the grooming section ( I‘ve made a bit of a pig‘s ear of poor Herr Humph I‘m afraid!) but can‘t view the photos/grooming charts as they‘ve been posted with photobucket and I, along with a lot of others I believe, don‘t subscribe to photobucket anymore. 
Would it be technically possible/ feasible to somehow copy and repost sticker pictures so that everyone could see them? I don‘t mean normal pictures, just these sort of things that provide useful info. I have no idea what would be involved so sorry if I‘ve made you all roll your eyes.......but if its just a question of a a button? Maybe?  :huh:  :005: :005: Thanks.

Offline Londongirl

• Donator
Re: Photobucket - unable to look at old stickers
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 01:38:58 PM »
It would be down to the person who originally posted the charts etc to repost them somewhere we could access them as they’re currently on Photobucket’s servers rather than stored anywhere the admins can access them (unless the admins posted them in the first place!). This forum doesn’t support images itself, just links to them - I assume it’s an issue of the cost of storage as well as this forum software being a bit *ahem* old.

Commiserations to Herr Humph, I’m sure he still looks as handsome as ever!
Rachael (me) and Henry (him)

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 04:25:48 PM »
Ah ha - ok, I understand now, thanks.  The stickers were pretty old anyway and I don't recognize many of the names, so they're probably not available now. I've got a German video but unfortunately the presenter keeps parking herself right in the line of the camera at all the important bits so I was looking for something that I could stick on the wall to refer to as (try  to) work. I'm sure there'll be something out there somewhere, I'll just have to start googling.....!
Cuddles to Henry!  :lol2:

Offline Jaysmumagain

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 11:35:44 AM »
Jayne look at Youtube, plenty of video on grooming cocker spaniels
Cocker kisses and cuddles just make my day!

You are always with me darlings Jaypup and my precious Oliver you are so missed

Offline bizzylizzy

• Donator
  • 🙂 Jayne
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 12:44:46 PM »
Jayne look at Youtube, plenty of video on grooming cocker spaniels

Thanks Julie, good idea!