Cocker Specific Discussion > General Cocker Spaniel Discussion

Happy Event News

<< < (2/5) > >>

vixen:
Really pleased for you Min  :banana:
Look forward to seeing photos of Molly.
It was a shock to my system when I got Maisie after having gentle loving Marley and Stevie for nearly 14 years  :luv: :luv:   A feisty little ‘teenager’ at 8 weeks and she is still the same at two and half  :005: :005:
They are all different with their own distinctive personality and I wish you lots and lots of happiness and joy with Molly.

Finvarra:
Yippee! Start stocking up on the wine and spare socks…….

MIN:

--- Quote from: vixen on November 15, 2023, 09:00:40 PM ---Really pleased for you Min  :banana:
Look forward to seeing photos of Molly.
It was a shock to my system when I got Maisie after having gentle loving Marley and Stevie for nearly 14 years  :luv: :luv:   A feisty little ‘teenager’ at 8 weeks and she is still the same at two and half  :005: :005:
They are all different with their own distinctive personality and I wish you lots and lots of happiness and joy with Molly.

--- End quote ---

Am hoping Gemma will look down on her and guide her. Gemma was so special and a joy. I always thought that because we had such a tough time with our first ever dog, a anxious,self destructive staffie that God took pity and sent angel Gemma❤️

Mudmagnets:
That's fantastic news, many congratulations, so pleased for you  :luv: :luv:

:bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bestwishes:

AndyB:
Wonderful news. Really pleased for you.  Look forward to more news and photos  :luv: :luv:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version