Cocker Specific Discussion > General Cocker Spaniel Discussion

My WCS eating/chewing skill is off the scale

(1/1)

PeteQ60:
If you check my introduction, you see I'm a total newbie WCS owner. Now at 7 months after inheriting her at Christmas. We're into our regular gun dog training sessions now which of course is 90% training me and 10% Her. But I just had to report a phenomenon I have never seen before (and as I'm in my mid 60s there isn't much I haven't seen or tried) she got hold of one of the kids Apple Ear buds (she's already swallowed a USB stick with no apparent ill effect) she obviously realised she had a high value item as all of a sudden all the families attention was on her. I tried my "failsafe" exchange trade, chopped sausage which she cannot resist. But to my amazement she somehow managed to retain the ear bud in her mouth and consume the sausage. I have to say those are impressive skills!

Mudmagnets:
But to my amazement she somehow managed to retain the ear bud in her mouth and consume the sausage. I have to say those are impressive skills!

But not necessarily safe - best change your 'swapsies' maybe  ph34r

MIN:
Molly aged 18 weeks. We constantly have our fingers in her mouth. Either trying to remove some offending item or being used as chews. A sock has been dragged out by a thread. She will take anything within reach and boy o boy it's amazing her reach.  As you say swops don't work. I secretly hope she eats all the fridge magnets then we can hang her on the fridge door  :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

bizzylizzy:

--- Quote from: MIN on March 17, 2024, 07:09:13 PM ---Molly aged 18 weeks. We constantly have our fingers in her mouth. Either trying to remove some offending item or being used as chews. A sock has been dragged out by a thread. She will take anything within reach and boy o boy it's amazing her reach.  As you say swops don't work. I secretly hope she eats all the fridge magnets then we can hang her on the fridge door  :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

--- End quote ---

:lol:  :005: :005: you are wicked Min!

Finvarra:
When we got married and got our first pup, we had a lot of books, nearly all mine. OH had about six (he wasn't a reader then), football books. The pup unerringly picked his books off the shelf and chewed them, didn't touch mine. Guess he preferred rugby!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version