Author Topic: What goes in.... I guess must come out  (Read 635 times)

Offline Jane57

• Donator
  • Riley
What goes in.... I guess must come out
« on: December 18, 2012, 07:22:19 AM »
While out on his walk/play in the park y,day at 10am Riley got hold of the training pieces of chicken in a little bit of tin foil. Could I tempt him to swap? NO of course as he had the prized posession ie the chicken. I did manage to get a little bit back but he made it clear he enjoyed the chicken...in the tin foil  >:D
Didnt think much of it until..... 2am this morning when he woke us up being sick  :o
There was tiny bits of tin foil and little bits of thread , from a toy I saw him with in the evening that had started to come apart. No food or anything else.
Need eyes in the back of our heads with this greedy cocker .

Hubby was rubbing his tummy after he was sick at 2am .. that man sure has changed  :angel: cant remember him being like that 20 years ago when our son was up in the night  ph34r

I really thought though the tin foil would have passed through or at least came up earlier in the day.

Offline 8 Hairy Feet

• Donator
Re: What goes in.... I guess must come out
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 07:42:31 AM »
Aw norty Riley :luv:
Poo inspection for you ;)
steffxxx

Offline Jane57

• Donator
  • Riley
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 07:51:48 AM »
Aw norty Riley :luv:
Poo inspection for you ;)
steffxxx

First report was at 6.45am this morning  :P

Offline Lily Freya

• Owned by Luis, Ollie and Gracie.
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 09:56:48 AM »
Aw poor boy!  Hope it all comes out soon. They are absolutely governed by their bellies aren't they?

Gracie is terrible.....I just can't move fast enough.  She sees something, and she's there.  :005:
No longer in my arms, but forever in my heart, my girls at the Bridge, Lily and Freya. Xx

Offline Bibby

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2012, 11:16:17 AM »
Yep - all the training seems to go out of the window when it comes to food! Hope he's feeling better now
Owned by Poppy and Willow

Offline Jane57

• Donator
  • Riley
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2012, 11:21:01 AM »
Thanks everyone, He seems fine now, not been sick again. Funny though as it was 16 hours earlier that the little bit tin foil was consumed. Wouldnt you think it would have just passed through. Hope thats all it was and he didnt snaffle anything else behind my back, but being Riley the greediest dog I have ever known ....

Offline HoneyG

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2012, 12:00:57 PM »

Hubby was rubbing his tummy after he was sick at 2am .. that man sure has changed  :angel: cant remember him being like that 20 years ago when our son was up in the night  ph34r

:005: I find the same in this house!!!
Beki (and Honey!)

Offline DeeDee

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2012, 12:16:54 PM »
Sorry poor Riley has been sick and am glad he seems better now. The trouble is they never learn and if he finds another piece of chicken in tinfoil, you and I know he'll eat it again! Can't help but love them........