Re: Update
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2006, 04:19:33 PM »
Brill news :D
Everythink is crossed 4 today when she goes back  :blink:

Offline Michele

• Site Member
« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2006, 04:29:10 PM »
She's got the major hump now cos she's gotto wear a buster collar but as i told her if she's gonna lick them stitches..... ::) so i think she's making it her lifes mission right now to try a scrape of my wall paper  >:D

Tori x

Fabulous Tori, it must make you so happy to have her home. Couldn't Laney wear a childs t-shirt instead of the collar?

Good luck for next week x

Offline KellyS

• Site Member
« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2006, 08:27:30 PM »
Great News!!! I had been wondering how you got on. Hope all goes well nest week :D
Kelly & the Keladity Klan

Visit our website
www.keladitycockers.co.uk
Dogs laugh but they laugh with their tails! - Max Eastman

Offline Tori

• Shannara Leap of faith AKA Mr bubbalicious - Otis
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2006, 09:12:10 PM »
Hi all

Well today was the big day....Laney had her lump removed today!  All appears to have gone well, they removed the lump with good margins and had a good look around and couldn't see any others....just have to wait for the histology report now.....fingers crossed.  Feel really stupid though when the vet called to tell me how it had all gone he said that it wasn't quite as he had expected from the ultrasound...but i was so relieved that she was ok i never thought to ask what he meant ph34r  In my defence and had alot on my mind cos not only had Laney to worry about but Jessica thought she would like a piece of the action and has been in my work today on a drip cos she's be throwing up since Sunday and starting vomiting back water this morning.  They think its may her liver going down again...... OMG.....my mind, heart and lungs can't cope with this :-\........Anyone want some lovely but not quite healthy cockers......Only joking ;)

Will keep you posted

Tori x
Tori & Co x
aka the luscious Laney, Jessica ferret, Scrum bum Otis (pictured)and Sasha the basha welshie - sadly Sasha was set free to run at the bridge 13/01/11 to prevent further suffering.... Until we meet again sweet angel xx

Offline silkstocking

• Site Member
« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2006, 09:21:17 PM »
Hi all

Well today was the big day....Laney had her lump removed today!  All appears to have gone well, they removed the lump with good margins and had a good look around and couldn't see any others....just have to wait for the histology report now.....fingers crossed.  Feel really stupid though when the vet called to tell me how it had all gone he said that it wasn't quite as he had expected from the ultrasound...but i was so relieved that she was ok i never thought to ask what he meant ph34r  In my defence and had alot on my mind cos not only had Laney to worry about but Jessica thought she would like a piece of the action and has been in my work today on a drip cos she's be throwing up since Sunday and starting vomiting back water this morning.  They think its may her liver going down again...... OMG.....my mind, heart and lungs can't cope with this :-\........Anyone want some lovely but not quite healthy cockers......Only joking ;)

Will keep you posted

Tori x

Blimey Tori your pooches are going through the mill. Glad that Laneys op went okay, i have my fingers crossed for for the results xxxxxx Hope Jessica is feeling better too really soon. Take care of yourself xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Tori

« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2006, 09:40:25 PM »

Blimey Tori your pooches are going through the mill. Glad that Laneys op went okay, i have my fingers crossed for for the results xxxxxx Hope Jessica is feeling better too really soon. Take care of yourself xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tell me about it......all i have to say is thank god for insurance....Laney's bill has passed a grand already AND i get discounts cos i'm staff :o

Thanks for your thought will let the girls know  :luv:

Tori x
Tori & Co x
aka the luscious Laney, Jessica ferret, Scrum bum Otis (pictured)and Sasha the basha welshie - sadly Sasha was set free to run at the bridge 13/01/11 to prevent further suffering.... Until we meet again sweet angel xx

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2006, 09:43:53 PM »
Awww so glad to hear Laneys op went well Torie xxxx :luv:  Hope she makes a speedy recovery, give her a gentle cuddle from me and Indie :luv:

and poor Jessical, hope everything is ok with her too, again lots of gentle hugs xx

Take care of yourself too, you have had a rough few weeks xx

Offline Tori

« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2006, 09:50:32 PM »
Awww so glad to hear Laneys op went well Torie xxxx :luv:  Hope she makes a speedy recovery, give her a gentle cuddle from me and Indie :luv:

and poor Jessical, hope everything is ok with her too, again lots of gentle hugs xx

Take care of yourself too, you have had a rough few weeks xx

Aw thank you  :luv: will definiately do that Jessica is currently curled up next to me so won't be hard  :luv:  and Laney is just to bright for words, just got to try and keep myself awake enough to let her out every couple of hours through the night  ph34r  Ah well no giving up smoking just yet for me ;)

Tori x
Tori & Co x

Offline Elisa

• Site Member
  • Double Trouble
« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2006, 10:30:55 PM »
Blimey, sorry to hear of all your woes!  Glad Laney's op went well and sending good wishes for a good histology result.  Also hope Jessica is feeling better soon.  Take care of yourself too  :-\ :D xx
Elisa, Bailey & Harvey  xxx

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2006, 07:29:22 AM »
Glad the op went well for Laney and fingers crossed that Jessica is feeling better soon :-*
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline Gilly

• Inactive
    • Glowstar Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2006, 09:07:39 AM »
Glad to hear all went well with the Op, hope the results come back OK. Poor Jessica, it never rains but it pours does it? hope she feels better soon.

Offline Cathy

• Site Member
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2006, 09:11:15 AM »
Hope things get better for you all.

Glad it went well.
CATHY

'A dog may be the only opportunity a human has to choose a relative.' -- Mordecai Siegal

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2006, 09:13:54 AM »
So pleased Laney's op went well Torie, and  hope Jessica is feeling better today.
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

Offline wendy

• Site Member
    • http://www.luthame.net
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2006, 12:18:31 PM »
Torrie

SOrry to hear about Laney, glad she is on the mend, hope jessica is feeling better.  Thinking of you.

Wendy and Finley
Visit our new website
www.luthame.net

Dogs leave paw prints on your heart

Offline Dunton4

• Site Member
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2006, 12:33:24 PM »
Hope your girls are on the mend and feeling better soon.  Fingers crossed for a good result from the histology test.

Sue and Tilly