Author Topic: down below problems  (Read 9806 times)

Offline Mary

• Global Moderator
down below problems
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2003, 01:55:33 PM »
glad to hear your spoiling her Lynsey...and why not? ;D                    
Mary & Lottie x

Sue H

down below problems
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2003, 04:05:07 PM »
Sounds a bit like what happened with my Lab years ago, when I thought she was coming into season, but it was actually an infection resulting in pyometra (?) and she had to have an emergency hysterectomy  :o  Hope that this is not the same, but I would definitely get her checked over asap  ;)                    

Offline Eljay

• Site Member
down below problems
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2003, 08:27:48 PM »
Oh...Lynsey glad to hear things are ok. It must have been a worry for you. Alfie sends big :-* :-*                    
Alfie, and Jay J. together over the Rainbow Bridge. Always in our hearts but dreadfully missed.

Anonymous

down below problems
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2003, 09:03:50 PM »
Sounds a bit like what happened with my Lab years ago, when I thought she was coming into season, but it was actually an infection resulting in pyometra (?) and she had to have an emergency hysterectomy  :o  Hope that this is not the same, but I would definitely get her checked over asap  ;)

well I am keeping my eye on her all the time, (quite hard not to when she comes and rams her face into mine all the time )  ;D   and she seems a little perkier today, theres noway I would leave her if I thought she was getting worse at all, she'd be down the vets before I could log off here  ;D                    

Anonymous

down below problems
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2003, 06:14:57 PM »
well just so you know...Jessie is now in full blown season by the looks of her unmentionables  :-X