Author Topic: Anyone ever used liquid paraffin?? (Result 4.33am)  (Read 15963 times)

Offline LizzieD

• Site Member
Re: Anyone ever used liquid paraffin?? (Result 4.33am)
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2008, 10:33:22 PM »
Glad to hear Fern is begining to get back to normal, hope she continues to recover.  :D
Children grow up and don't want cuddles, but dogs are puppies for life.

Offline cazza

• Site Member
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2008, 03:38:07 PM »
last night I was really worried about fern as her motion was almost black - I eventually decided to phone the vet

Thankfully today we are back to normal colour and the panic is over

have been on a nice walk and everyone is shattered so having a lazy afternoon and hopefully this is us back to normal now  :D

thanks everyone  :D

Offline Cath

• Site Member
  • Breagh
« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2008, 07:21:26 PM »
Yeahhhh I bet your glad thats all over  ;)

Murron

Nothing beats the unconditional love of our doey eyed spaniels.
Cath, Breagh, Caoimhe and my angel at the bridge Milly.

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
  • My gorgeous Gari. 25/11/97 - 17/06/09
Re: Anyone ever used liquid paraffin??
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2008, 06:32:29 PM »
I also feel that I'm staying awake with you, but I can't as I have to go to work to be the receptionist who says "Oh yes, a sock, I know what you can do for that!  :005: :005: :005:
You'll never believe this, but today someone phoned up and said their dog had swallowed a sock and was there anything they could do!!! :o  :lol2:

They have an appointment to come in - I wonder what they will get?! :005:

I'm glad Fern is back to normal now. :luv:
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x
Gari - My Angel at The Bridge

Offline cazza

• Site Member
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2008, 06:55:31 AM »
I also feel that I'm staying awake with you, but I can't as I have to go to work to be the receptionist who says "Oh yes, a sock, I know what you can do for that!  :005: :005: :005:
You'll never believe this, but today someone phoned up and said their dog had swallowed a sock and was there anything they could do!!! :o  :lol2:

I really hope the sock has re appeared before they have to come in today  :D I know how worrying it is that it can cause a blockage  :shades:

Fiona - you will get to meet madam (Fern) this weekend  ;)  oooooo not long to go now  :D

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
  • My gorgeous Gari. 25/11/97 - 17/06/09
« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2008, 06:20:07 PM »

I really hope the sock has re appeared before they have to come in today  :D I know how worrying it is that it can cause a blockage  :shades:

Fiona - you will get to meet madam (Fern) this weekend  ;)  oooooo not long to go now  :D
It was ok as the dog had actually brought the sock up, so it was ok to joke about it!  :D They just wanted a wee checkover.

Oooh, I hadn't even realised that I would meet fern at the weekend, can't wait to give her a big cuddle! :luv:
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x
Gari - My Angel at The Bridge