Author Topic: blue eyes!!!  (Read 2052 times)

Offline Annette

• Site Member
Re: blue eyes!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2009, 09:02:23 PM »
This should be a link to a photo of a cocker with a blue eye, the poor thing was very ill though  :'( :'(.

http://www.petsmartcharities.org/images/stories/frasier.jpg

That really does look like a poorly dog. But it also has loss of pigmentation on it's nose so I don't think it was just a blue eye going on there.

Is it a pup you knew? Did it survive? Any idea what was going on?

Offline minimoo

• Donator
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2009, 06:54:34 AM »
poor little thing doesnt look well at all  :'( some of these blue eyed cockers seem to be in america they call them merles, i dont like it , as with blue merle collies some are born blind and deaf when they have that pink pigmentation and alot of white on them  >:( >:(
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline Sarah.H

• Site Member
  • charlie
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2009, 09:35:12 AM »
This should be a link to a photo of a cocker with a blue eye, the poor thing was very ill though  :'( :'(.

http://www.petsmartcharities.org/images/stories/frasier.jpg

That really does look like a poorly dog. But it also has loss of pigmentation on it's nose so I don't think it was just a blue eye going on there.

Is it a pup you knew? Did it survive? Any idea what was going on?

I saw the picture on this web site here

Millie

Offline nezzielou

• Limited Member
  • XX My ZoO Is Bk! XX
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2009, 04:56:12 PM »
i am trying to get a picture on my phone to upload it onto here but not much luck! im useless! lol
ive had her at vets...shes fine...responsive in both her eyes and ears...but i am thinkin of going to my 'eye doctor' as i call him, in huddersfield...he does the pra tests etc, maybe i should go see him??

its the outside of her eyes that are blue the middle is brown/black.

im gonna have to load a pic
Lv BeX n ZoO XxXx