Author Topic: Oh oh, snip snip, Dougie...More, (and even more) embarrassing pics Page 4!  (Read 4008 times)

Offline vikki.k

• My gorgeous boys
Re: Oh oh, snip snip, Dougie...More embarrassing pics Page 4!
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2010, 09:31:02 PM »
Bless he looks so funny  :luv: Pleased to hear he is back to normal  :blink:

Offline Robbie34

• Donator
Poor little fellow.  Telling everyone about his snip.  He'll never live it down.

Offline Penelope

• Site Member
Thanks Fiona - this brought a much needed smile to my face!
Bless his little heart!  He looks so cute and cuddly.
xxxx
Penny,   Dexter (cavalier x poodle), Alfie (Whippet cross)  and  Maximus the cocker spaniel!!

RIP my 2 most gorgeous cocker girls - Buffy and Harriet - both waiting for me at the bridge. Joined by my beloved Josie taken too soon and Suki aged 13 :(

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
  • My gorgeous Gari. 25/11/97 - 17/06/09
Thanks Fiona - this brought a much needed smile to my face!
Bless his little heart!  He looks so cute and cuddly.
xxxx
Aw Penny, I'm so glad we could make you smile. :luv: When I lost Gari, I was so pleased when I found a thread that I could be involved in, and it really helped me to move forward gradually. It's not easy, but one day at a time... :luv:
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x
Gari - My Angel at The Bridge

Offline BabyB

I saw this thread at work today, and must admit to sitting at my desk and chuckling aloud  - but I've had to wait until I got home to be able to see the look of horror on poor little Dougie's face  :005:

Henry is not allowed to look at the screen, as he will be sporting baby grows at some point this year too :lol2:

I'm glad that he was back to his normal nortiness of ankle gnashing today  :D
Mummy loves her angels - but they're not angels all the time - They love to chew and charge about - but mummy doesn't mind

Offline Emma xx

• Donator
  • Meg
Aww Dougie you poor boy with your mean mummy broadcasting your private life :005: :luv:. I think your boxers look great ;) xxxx
Emma, with Meg (11) and Alfie (3)

Watch Alfie's first year!
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=c5e5e2eace5d415d7d989a&skin_id=7

Offline smartietopdog

Awww poor Dougie!! I managed to miss all the drama, so am just catching the end, glad he is back to normal-ish. And I'm loving the look Dougie!! ;)

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
Re: Oh oh, snip snip, Dougie...More embarrassing pics Page 4!
« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2010, 10:06:58 AM »
Have been out and bought Monty a babygro today (only we went for the largest we could find!! :lol:).  The girls and I have just attempted to pop him into it so that I can work out which way round is best to fit it - didn't think Mont's would be too impressed with being fussed over next week.  Well, to say we all got a fit of the giggles is an understatment, poor Monty couldn't understand what was so funny!!
I meant to say last night, that we definitely need a pic of Monty in his babygro - so that Dougie isn't the only dog being laughed at! :005:

Awww poor Dougie!! I managed to miss all the drama, so am just catching the end, glad he is back to normal-ish. And I'm loving the look Dougie!! ;)
You'll be glad you missed it, and especially glad you didn't meet him on Thursday night, he seriously was going to bite us, he was like a wild animal, it was quite scary! ph34r I must admit, it was nice to hear his silly puppy-growl again yesterday as he gnashed my ankles! :lol2:
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x

Offline Annette

• Site Member
Poor Dougie. I love his face. he wants revenge, I reckon.

Whatever you do, Fiona, don't leave the camera where he can reach it. I think he will be posting some VERY embarrassing photos of you if he gets the chance! :005:

Offline Rats and Dogs

• Donator
He almost did, Annette! ph34r I'd just switched my DS on while in bed (can't have the light on to read when OH is there), and Dougie jumped up at it to see what I was doing - and it took a photo of me from a terrible angle, lying half propped up with my glasses on and the biggest double chin I have ever seen! :o

I deleted it instantly! :lol2:
Fiona, Dougie & Tia x