Author Topic: Huns A Big Girlie  (Read 1270 times)

Offline ruth_2_hot

• Site Member
    • http://janandnoel.com
Huns A Big Girlie
« on: December 11, 2004, 06:58:44 PM »
:rolleyes: after our false alarm a few weeks ago huns come into season this morning shes been really sleepy for a couple of days she just wants to be left alone she has been licking her teddy all day today and where she goes teds gone too cant believe how quickly she is growing up  :(  luv ruth n honey  :lol:  

tracee

Huns A Big Girlie
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2004, 08:08:57 PM »
awww bless honey  :D
              tracee xxxx

Offline suzysu

• Site Member
Huns A Big Girlie
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2004, 11:08:17 PM »
:) Aww big girl now Honey !   Hugs from us x
Sue, Georgie n Daisy x
   "I luv my girls"

Offline ruth_2_hot

• Site Member
Huns A Big Girlie
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2004, 03:03:40 PM »
:blink:  :unsure: OMG just taken hun for a walk round the little estate near us cutting through the allotments ive never heard anything like it in my life i think all the local dogs went ballistick , thank god they were in behind closed doors never having a cocker in season before i was shocked at the interest in honey even though they couldnt see her , :huh:  have decided until her season is over im not taking her on the field even though she would be on her lead dont think its safe with the amount of other dogs that go on , she is still quite sleepy and quiet is this normal ? also she is keeping herself clean in the daytime have just been following her around with a detox spray !!!! but last night she seemed to loose quite a lot someone i know has suggested using huggies pull ups on her , has anyone else bothered with this or shall i just let hun take care of it , i am helping by wiping her with baby wipes to keep her fresh thanks sorry its a lot of questions  ruth n hun  :lol:  

sweetie

Huns A Big Girlie
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2004, 11:54:13 PM »
aww,sweety,,poor hun,,we all know how it feels,,i know people who use pants on their dogs,,have done it myself,, :lol:
whatever works for you and hun, ;)
it,s horrid when the dogs are howling isn,t it,,it makes you quite scared,and very protective,,i remember once,we had a dog patrolling round our house for what seemed like a year,god it was a nightmare,,i couldn,t take her out,he was there,,guarding us like a gladiator,,as if to say,,i,ve been waiting,,i aint moving, :blink: she,s mine,,
give hun a big sloppy kiss from us,and a nice softie hug,,
i used to rub my betsy,s tum ever so gently for her,she seemed to like it

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

next time you go out,,put her in a wetsuit :lol:  :lol: xxxxxx

Offline ruth_2_hot

• Site Member
Huns A Big Girlie
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2004, 09:47:47 AM »
:lol: morning zigs , like the wet suit idea was thinking more of a chastity belt and a big stick to ward of unwanted admirers  :lol:  :blink:  i am going shopping today and am going to buy hun some huggies little pink pull ups , for her sake as much as mine , shes doing a runner now everytime she sees me with the dettox spray ha ha shes being a snappy mare hope this soon passes might have to try her with the rescue remedy and ill have half a bottle aswell  :unsure:  

Offline ruth_2_hot

• Site Member
Huns A Big Girlie
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2004, 02:32:19 PM »
:( hi guys Honey has gone manic these past few days she is like something possesed at the moment , she has gone into overdrive with her nose when i take her for a walk she is pulling herself along the grass comando style doesnt come up for air very often , she had me on my bum twice yesterday in the mud  :lol:  chasing a female dog up to school , hun was on a short lead i was having a mud bath  :( she is crying and moaning all the time to go out for obvious reasons , i have tried the pants cant keep them up on her bum and shes is loosing quite a lot she has got heavier this last few days , does  the bleeding carry on until the season finnishes ? is it because of her season that she has gone from being quite sleepy to a complete cocker fruitcake ????? have tried getting hold of the book of the bitch have ordered it but will be after christmas now ........

Offline bluegirl

• Site Member
    • www.millionhairsdoggrooming.co.uk
Huns A Big Girlie
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2004, 10:15:48 PM »
Her character will have changed with the onset of her season.
Once in season her main aim will be to find a boyfriend! I've found that my bitches have bled for most of the season. Some are heavier than others, some clean themselves more that others and some want boys more than others. She will delevop a pattern which you will learn to recognise.

Karen, Penny, Logan, Phoebe and Bronte.

"Life is a series of dogs".    George Carlin

I was going to take over the world but got distracted by something sparkly.