Author Topic: Liver failure  (Read 5318 times)

Offline KellyT

• Hazel, Jennie & Millie - the 3 Muskaspaniels
Re: Liver failure
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2012, 07:08:40 PM »
so sorry to hear you have lost your little Cher.  big hugs to you xxx
Kelly & the 3 muskaspaniels x

Offline lindseyp

• Donator
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2012, 08:20:02 PM »
 :'( :'(

So very sad to read your update Ann & send comforting hugs for you right now  :bigarmhug:  :'(

Run free sweet Cher  :angel: :luv:

If your dog thinks you're the best.....don't seek a second opinion!!

Offline annclare

« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2012, 11:20:40 PM »
Whenever I lose a cocker, they take a chunk of my heart with them but my beautiful Cher, my Glentree Oh La La, has taken the largest chunk ever. How can this happen to a well -loved, well-nourished 6 yr old - WHY?? Hollie my elder dog (9) was diagnosed with aggressive cancer in July so forgive me if I can't see any future right now.Stay walking close beside me baby and one day soon I'll come and find you at Rainbow Bridge - til then, sweet dreams, something I don't have without you by my side. Sorry folks, nothing is helping right now. x

Offline karendorman13

« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2012, 11:34:34 PM »
To be honest nothing will help at the minute, I still miss my Lucy dog and she was PTS almost 8 years ago. But time is a great healer. I keep her picture on my bedside table and say good night to her

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2012, 07:44:18 AM »
I'm so sorry  :'( :'( :'(

Thinking of you :bigarmhug:
helen & jarvis x

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2012, 04:24:13 PM »
Whenever I lose a cocker, they take a chunk of my heart with them but my beautiful Cher, my Glentree Oh La La, has taken the largest chunk ever. How can this happen to a well -loved, well-nourished 6 yr old - WHY?? Hollie my elder dog (9) was diagnosed with aggressive cancer in July so forgive me if I can't see any future right now.Stay walking close beside me baby and one day soon I'll come and find you at Rainbow Bridge - til then, sweet dreams, something I don't have without you by my side. Sorry folks, nothing is helping right now. x

I wish i could take away your terrible heartache  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:
No words are adequate at such an awful time, but there will be many people that understands how heartbroken you will be feeling right now  :'( :'(
Sleep tight Cher  :angel: :luv:

Nina, Jo Jo, Georgia & Alfie