Author Topic: Really worried about Barney - UPDATED - Good News  (Read 2920 times)

sarahR

Re: Really worried about Barney - UPDATED - Good News
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2012, 10:30:44 PM »
Wishing Barney a speedy recovery. :D

Offline Pearly

• Donator
  • Pearl, Coral, Sally, Purdey and Kukri
Re: Really worried about Barney - UPDATED again
« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2012, 07:58:19 AM »
Barney's lymph node analysis has come back as reactive i.e. doing its job and responding to an infection and with no signs of malignacy.  I know this is really good news but am nowhere near convinced we've got to the bottom of this.  His latest antibiotics cover bone infection - just wonder if anyone has experience of this.

It sounds as though your Vet is covering all bases, which can only be a good thing.  Hope Barney is improving and whatever is causing the infection is soon under control x

Offline cangrejo

• Charlie & Dexter, my beautiful boys xx
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2012, 08:21:02 AM »
So glad it isn't what you originally feared, hope Barney is feeling better  :bigarmhug:
Rosie, Charlie & Dexter xxx
Charlie 31/12/09
Dexter 17/06/11

Offline MaggieR

• Donator
Re: Really worried about Barney - UPDATED again
« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2012, 11:16:44 AM »
Barney's lymph node analysis has come back as reactive i.e. doing its job and responding to an infection and with no signs of malignacy.  I know this is really good news but am nowhere near convinced we've got to the bottom of this.  His latest antibiotics cover bone infection - just wonder if anyone has experience of this.

It sounds as though your Vet is covering all bases, which can only be a good thing.  Hope Barney is improving and whatever is causing the infection is soon under control x
Agree with Jayne.  Everything crossed Barney starts to improve and is back fighting fit very soon. xx
Lisa & Maggie x

One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why.  ~Author Unknown

Offline PennyB

« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2012, 12:03:32 PM »
Barney's lymph node analysis has come back as reactive i.e. doing its job and responding to an infection and with no signs of malignacy.  I know this is really good news but am nowhere near convinced we've got to the bottom of this.  His latest antibiotics cover bone infection - just wonder if anyone has experience of this.

It sounds as though your Vet is covering all bases, which can only be a good thing.  Hope Barney is improving and whatever is causing the infection is soon under control x

That sounds just like like Steve ;)

Hope you eventually find out what's wrong Sue - give Barney a squidge for me
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!