Author Topic: 'Season' Blues  (Read 1223 times)

Offline Mary

• Global Moderator
'Season' Blues
« on: November 06, 2005, 04:48:29 PM »
Lottie is just 2 weeks into her 2nd season.  It's been 11 months since her 1st season and this time she is 'heavier' and definately feeling a bit down in the dumps :(

She's not eating much, infact not eating her breakfast at all :huh:   She's drinking a lot more and is generally quite lethargic.  She usually sucks on her bedding when she sleeps but she's not even doing that :(

I know it's only a few more days before it's over for her but wondered if there's anything I can give her to make her feel better or cheer her up?
Mary & Lottie x

Offline silkstocking

• Site Member
'Season' Blues
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2005, 05:04:33 PM »
Lottie is just 2 weeks into her 2nd season.  It's been 11 months since her 1st season and this time she is 'heavier' and definately feeling a bit down in the dumps :(

She's not eating much, infact not eating her breakfast at all :huh:   She's drinking a lot more and is generally quite lethargic.  She usually sucks on her bedding when she sleeps but she's not even doing that :(

I know it's only a few more days before it's over for her but wondered if there's anything I can give her to make her feel better or cheer her up?
[snapback]158055[/snapback]

Oh poor Lottie, thats sad!
Shame dogs aren't allowed chocolate! Always works for me when I have PMT!!
I'm not sure there is anything you can give her but TLC.Hopefully someone else can be of more help. I wish dogs could talk about how they feel, poor little sausage!

Offline suzysu

• Site Member
'Season' Blues
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2005, 05:15:04 PM »
Aww poor Lottie...cant help sorry Mary  :( ...but will send her some healing thoughts and a gentle (((HUG))) XXXXX
Sue, Georgie n Daisy x
   "I luv my girls"

Offline Cathy

• Site Member
'Season' Blues
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2005, 05:25:38 PM »
I haven't any advice i am sorry. Jazz was miserable during her season. She couldn't settle, and was not herself at all. I tried not to make a fuss of her, but its hard, you want to comfort them..

Hope shes feeling better soon xx
CATHY

'A dog may be the only opportunity a human has to choose a relative.' -- Mordecai Siegal

Offline Mary

• Global Moderator
'Season' Blues
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2005, 06:18:20 PM »
She didn't touch her breakfast this morning so I thought she would relish her Sunday roast today ;)  But, instead of the usuall hysterical wimpering and getting under my feet whilst dishing it up she just laid watching quietly from the dining room.  She always eats the whole lot in seconds flat but has just nibbled at it and has left half of it :(

I can't help giving her a kiss every time I pass her though and she responds with a very gentle lick on my nose :wub:

Mary & Lottie x

Offline Pammy

• Inactive
'Season' Blues
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2005, 06:30:59 PM »
aaw = bless her. Tell you want you can give her - a big hug from me :D
Pam n the boys

Growing old is compulsory growing up is optional

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
'Season' Blues
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2005, 07:01:48 PM »