Author Topic: yogi keeps shaking his head and whining  (Read 2281 times)

Offline ladyburden

• Site Member
Re: yogi keeps shaking his head and whining
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2008, 10:46:14 AM »
thanks guys..he is fine today thanks  :luv: i knew he was ok as soon as i woke up i was showered with lots of kisses  :005:

Offline fenn2006

• Site Member
  • Best girl Fenn
    • www.photobucket.com
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2008, 10:51:21 AM »
 >:D dreaded things - glad yogi is home bless him....no more corn fields for him me's think   ;)
Cockers are little people with minds of their own... x0x

Offline louis mum

• Donator
  • Little Lenny
    • Darvieux Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2008, 11:46:54 AM »
Poor Yogi.  :'(

Hope he is feeling better now bless.  :luv: :luv:

Offline clairep4

• Site Member
  • The Two Muppeteers!
    • Chow Bella Pet Bowls
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2008, 01:32:29 PM »
Zorro sends sympathetic cocker nuzzles to yogi as he had to have one removed on Saturday. The vet said "keep them out of long grass till at least October", some chance!
Claire, Bella & Zorro - the two muppeteers!
Tellington TTouch Practitioner P1
www.tellingtontouch.org.uk

Offline ladyburden

• Site Member
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2008, 03:42:42 PM »
its going to be really difficult to stay away from long grass  :huh:  is short grass ok?? sorry dont know if this is a stupid question  :embarassed: 

Offline Jeanette

• Site Member
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2008, 08:15:14 PM »
Poor Yogi, hope he's feeling better.   We went round the lakes near us and through meadows at the weekend - not going there again.   Indie had about 20 thorny grass seeds stuck in her coat - only thankful they didn't get in her ears.   They were a nightmare trying to get them out.    Think I'm going to have a look at the snoods - might get some strange looks round here. 

Offline Guelder Rose

• Donator
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2008, 09:07:43 PM »
thanks guys..he is fine today thanks  :luv: i knew he was ok as soon as i woke up i was showered with lots of kisses  :005:

Is that Yogi in the photo under your name?  I keep looking at him because he just looks so .. well, just so annoyed .. he's absolutely lovely!

My Rosie had grass seeds a couple of times in her ears and once she had to be hospitalised for a few days as she couldn't breathe .. she was snorting uncontrollably (which was another midnight dash to the vet with me crying my eyes out thinking she was dying) ... the vet couldn't work out what was wrong .. on the third day they saw something poking out of her nose and pulled out this thing that was four inches long and had some kind of grass seed on the end (I still have it in a plastic pot as a momento).  She couldn't breathe because that thing had been stuck in her airways which must have been so awful for her, especially as it took three days to work its way out through her nose. 

Offline ladyburden

• Site Member
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2008, 06:07:55 PM »
omg!! poor thing..how frightening :o bloody things >:D >:D..and yes that is yogi under my name,  :005: he always looks like that..he cracks us up he is soooo funny :005: