Author Topic: 4 out of 5 all have very poorly tummies  (Read 2610 times)

Offline bracken

• Site Member
Re: 4 out of 5 all have very poorly tummies
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2009, 09:04:58 PM »
Pleased to hear they are on the mend. It's bad enough when one is poorly. must be hell when 4 are.

Yes  :-\ It has been the worst week of dog ownership in 25 years  :-\ thankfully Rosie was fine  :luv:
Looking forward to a complete sleep tonight  :luv: fingers crossed.

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2009, 09:42:40 PM »
Things are non stop, haven't really stopped to take much in  :-\ been organising the funeral for his mum and Steve still going to surrey most days to see his dad in the hospice. Just feel so tired, goodness knows how I will get on at work next week. Its like I'm looking in on the situation and not living it (if that makes any sense).
Thanks for asking Joules  :blink:

Yes, I know what you mean - it must all seem quite unreal at the moment.  Sometimes, it is just too much to take in in one go.  :'(  But do not underestimate how much it will hit both of you later - maybe after the funeral - so try and look after yourselves too.  Sending healing and supportive vibes from me and Coco  :-* :-*  Hope you get a decent rest tonight at least  :-\
Julie and Watson

Offline BabyB

« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2009, 10:11:55 PM »
Things are non stop, haven't really stopped to take much in  :-\ been organising the funeral for his mum and Steve still going to surrey most days to see his dad in the hospice. Just feel so tired, goodness knows how I will get on at work next week. Its like I'm looking in on the situation and not living it (if that makes any sense).
Thanks for asking Joules  :blink:

Yes, I know what you mean - it must all seem quite unreal at the moment.  Sometimes, it is just too much to take in in one go.  :'(  But do not underestimate how much it will hit both of you later - maybe after the funeral - so try and look after yourselves too.  Sending healing and supportive vibes from me and Coco  :-* :-*  Hope you get a decent rest tonight at least  :-\
I'm so sorry to hear of everythin else that's happened.  You need hugs as well as your doglets  :luv:
Mummy loves her angels - but they're not angels all the time - They love to chew and charge about - but mummy doesn't mind

Offline Jeanette

• Site Member
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2009, 10:16:57 PM »
Hope you manage to get a full nights sleep Jo and glad your doggies are feeling better especially Bailey's sore bum, that does sound painful, poor girl.    :luv:

Offline skyesmum

• Limited Member
  • My 2 Girls!
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2009, 06:24:41 PM »
sending you lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx  Gill, Skye-de-Pie and Puppy Ruaidh  xxx