Author Topic: 4 cocker girlies at many tears  (Read 14059 times)

Offline michelle123

• Site Member
Re: 4 cocker girlies at many tears
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2006, 05:42:49 PM »
Any news on any of these gorgeous girlies - I sooooo want them to have a loving home for Christmas

Offline Clover

• Site Member
  • Clover & Amy
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2006, 07:02:56 PM »
None have any 'being home vetted' I thought they would have a waiting list for cockers.  Marie  :luv: well, them all really  :luv:

Willow and Katie

Offline Naughty Pair

• Site Member
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2006, 09:57:06 AM »
I really like Marnie....I look everyday and cant believe they are still there...

Am so tempted, but 2 young Cockers are enough (well that is what I keep telling myself!!)
Love Jane

Mum to Annie and Teri

Offline lyn

• Site Member
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2006, 10:46:47 AM »
oh why did i look??i have resisted looking at these girls for a couple of days but i weakened.
i would not be able to have one coz both my two haven't been neutered/spayed.i can't believe they haven't got the red writing.

Offline Mollycuddles

• Donator
  • cockers have a lotta fun
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2006, 10:52:18 AM »
I wish I never looked too  :'(  I so hope they get a nice loving home soon, most of us assume cocker spaniels are homed quickly but Sylvia told me once that some wait ages for their new homes not through the fault of the dogs but people just not looking  .... keeping my fingers crossed that they are in their forever homes soon .....
Lyn, Molly, Georgie, Dagen, Tessa & Alfie X

Offline AnnieM

• Site Member
  • Jazmin
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2006, 11:07:46 AM »
It is so sad, they are all beautiful girls.  :'(  I suppose it is just the wrong time of year for things to happen fast.  Most folks are caught up in the commercial worlwind of the 'C' word season.  Let's hope someone can find room in their lives for these little girls and they are with a family soon.  :huh:

**DALEMSTAR COCKERS**

Offline Max X 2

• Site Member
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2006, 11:12:13 AM »
I really should stop looking, it makes me feel sad & guilty that I can't help them.  Marnie looks beautiful.  I wonder how old she is?
Maxine owned by Max & Harry

Offline MrsMac

• Site Member
    • http://
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2006, 11:14:21 AM »
I really wish I could give one of them a home.  OH and I have said we'd like another but I really don't think its fair until Melody gets a little older.  I'm praying and hoping they get the red writing soon  :-\ :luv: :luv: :luv:
Mairi & Melody
Melody

Friends are the angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly

Offline Rachel B

• Site Member
  • Look at me!!!!
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2006, 03:25:27 PM »
These 4 girlies have really got to me - especially the tri colour  :luv:  Please let them find a nice home soon.....  :'(
Rachel & James and a waggly tail from Mr Barningham

Offline wend

• Site Member
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2006, 04:04:26 PM »
Just to let you all no I'm waiting to hear from Many Tears as I'm trying to give a home to Marie. I've spoken to them and they have said that I have first refusal but they were going to test her reaction to cats as I have four. I can't wait to hear, maybe we'll be taking a long journey at the weekend as I live in Banbury. I'll keep you all informed!

Offline Jan/Billy

• Site Member
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2006, 04:09:35 PM »
Just to let you all no I'm waiting to hear from Many Tears as I'm trying to give a home to Marie. I've spoken to them and they have said that I have first refusal but they were going to test her reaction to cats as I have four. I can't wait to hear, maybe we'll be taking a long journey at the weekend as I live in Banbury. I'll keep you all informed!

:D :D Yey that's fantastic news!!! oohhh I'm all excited for you, keep us posted !!

Offline Naughty Pair

• Site Member
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2006, 04:11:39 PM »
wow - that is great news. I hope it goes well this weekend!!!!

Keep us posted  :D
Love Jane

Mum to Annie and Teri

Offline Jan/Billy

• Site Member
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2006, 04:12:20 PM »
I suppose it is just the wrong time of year for things to happen fast.  Most folks are caught up in the commercial worlwind of the 'C' word season. 

Yet the puppy selling pet shop that's not too far from me is mad busy  >:D >:D

Offline haziefantazie

• Site Member
  • It wasn't me!
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2006, 05:27:53 PM »
I am so pleased for you  ;) and so jealous as they are gorgeous :luv:
I hope it all goes well for you I will keep my fingers crossed ;)
How did you choose as they are all lovely :-\
Many will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave pawprints in your heart.

Offline honeysmun

• Site Member
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2006, 05:33:41 PM »
We also got in touch with Sylvia about giving Marie a home but Wand beat us to it, (at least as we are both live  in Banbury I will get so see her if all goes well..) Keeping my fingers cross for you  Wand. It seems as if they are being vetted GOOD NEWS.yes. :lol: