Author Topic: 4 cocker girlies at many tears  (Read 14063 times)

Offline wend

• Site Member
Re: 4 cocker girlies at many tears
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2006, 05:39:19 PM »
I enquired about all of them first and she said that Marina had gone but did I have a preference with the others. I just thought Marie looked so small and sweet, I'm sure Harvey would love her. I did think I'd be a bit concerned with the little golden one as they said she was very scared and I've got three children for her to contend with. Apparently they are all tested with children and if need be cats.

Offline Joules

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2006, 06:20:58 PM »
This is wonderful - hope all goes well and Marie has a new forever home for Christmas  :D
Julie and Watson

Offline littlehic

• Site Member
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2006, 07:10:26 PM »
We are doing a 10 hour round trip there tomorrow so hopefully if home vetting and the trip tomorrow go ok we will be bringing one home next week so it looks like they have plenty of interest.
 gill

Offline Elisa

• Site Member
  • Double Trouble
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2006, 07:14:52 PM »
I enquired about all of them first and she said that Marina had gone but did I have a preference with the others. I just thought Marie looked so small and sweet, I'm sure Harvey would love her. I did think I'd be a bit concerned with the little golden one as they said she was very scared and I've got three children for her to contend with. Apparently they are all tested with children and if need be cats.

We are doing a 10 hour round trip there tomorrow so hopefully if home vetting and the trip tomorrow go ok we will be bringing one home next week so it looks like they have plenty of interest.
 gill

Best of luck to the both of you  :D
Elisa, Bailey & Harvey  xxx

Offline rainey f

• Site Member
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2006, 07:34:07 PM »
4 gorgeous girlies at many tears. guess they have a waiting list.

she doesnt "do" waiting list
lorraine and jo jo

Offline Mary P

• Site Member
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2006, 07:39:49 PM »
Along with Lufbra who needs homevetting, it looks like 3 will be homed.
On the subject of the little scared one - our Peggy was from MT, and she would physically shake from fear - but you should see her now!!!!!!!!! :lol: Patience and gentleness are the key, although my kids can be quite noisy at times. The dog will learn to take it in her stride as long as she feels secure and safe.
Our other bossy dog Tia helped, although our grumpy one Jack didn't much. They showed her what to do.
We still have accidents, but they are generally in one spot - and that's kind of what cats do in their dirt boxes. Easily cleaned up! ::)
Peggy's personality has really blossomed. That scared little bundle has become an irrepressible bundle of joy! :luv:
So in short, don't be put off by the scared one!
I hope you are all successful. Sylvia and Bill can seem quite stern sometimes, but that's just because they want the best for their little ones.
Mary P

Please help me raise £1000 for MAGGIE'S CENTRES
Thanks!

www.justgiving.com/Mary-Cuba2015

I NEED YOUR HELP, PLEASE DONATE!!! PLEASE ASK OTHERS TO DONATE!!!

Offline lyn

• Site Member
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2006, 08:08:07 PM »
i know he's not a cocker but i love milarkie :luv: :luv: :luv:
oh how i wish they would let me have him.

Offline isla

• Site Member
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2006, 08:09:08 PM »
Good luck everyone. Lovely there has been so much interest in them.

My brother has e-mailed Sylvia about the pugs. He and his partner have been researching pug pups but would rather rescue. They adore all three but love Betsy so please keep your fingers croseed for them too!

Offline Rhona W

• Site Member
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2006, 08:29:34 PM »

And me Lyn.  :luv: I feel soooo sorry for the poor little thing.  :'( It makes me so sad everytime I read those pages and he is still there.

Offline haziefantazie

• Site Member
  • It wasn't me!
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2006, 08:39:55 PM »

And me Lyn.  :luv: I feel soooo sorry for the poor little thing.  :'( It makes me so sad everytime I read those pages and he is still there.

I always check to see if Milarkie has gone yet! I wish someone would give him the chance :'( If my Cocker was a bit less jealous with other dogs in the home, (outside he is great with them) he would definately be the one for me :luv: I always push Milarkie when someone is enquiring about getting a dog  ;)
Many will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave pawprints in your heart.

Offline tjsheps

• Site Member
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2006, 08:44:07 PM »
Goodluck to everyone and fingers crossed .  We have had two cockers from Many Tears and can't stress enough how great Bill and Sylvia  are.

Tracey

Offline wend

• Site Member
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2006, 08:53:08 PM »
Just and update on adopting Marie. I've had a email from MT to say shes fine with cats and going to be spade early next week. They are going to arrange a home check and she should be ready to leave at the end of the week. I am soo excited, this week is really going to drag.

Offline lyn

• Site Member
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2006, 08:56:48 PM »
aww congratulations :D can you stick one of the others up your coat and drop her off here please.

Offline wend

• Site Member
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2006, 09:01:42 PM »
could you imagine trying to hide a cocker under a coat, they can't keep their bum still!

Offline wend

• Site Member
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2006, 09:22:56 PM »
 gill

Which one are you adopting, we're hopefully adopting Marie. Sorry to be a bit cheeky but if you get a chance could you have a sneak peak at Marie and let us know how she is, I'm so excited.